Fort Wayne
✟40,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know what sucks about being separated from God? I want to encourage other people in Jesus to seek him and have a relationship with him. I want to tell them that miracles can happen and NOTHING is too big for him. But I can't. You know why? My life has not been the perfect example. Like ever. But honestly I I think I know what my problem is. But I need the Power of the Holy Spirit to get there. and seeing how I may have lost Him. What do I do? I still feel that I am saved but I got to thinking what if that was a strong delusion sent from him. There is nothing worse than creating a God to agree what YOU believe should be. If your sin YOUR IN SIN. But I've professed with my mouth and believed with my heart that Jesus died for my sins and was raised by God.

I did not allow God to work in my heart. From the beginning I thought that God wanted me to be some kind of Evangelist, or start a ministry. I was always a head of Him. It could have been the simplest thing God wanted for me. He may have just wanted me to live a Holy and set apart life. I did not trust him. And If I'm going to be honest I wonder if I still have faith. Because demons believe that Jesus is the Messiah and they shudder. What makes me any different. To have faith in God is not only believing the unseen but putting that faith INTO ACTION. Looking back at my walk and my "relationship" with Jesus I never put my faith into Jesus. I am that parable that talks about the seed being scattered on rocky soil. I had so much Joy from the word , but when it came time for me to stand on it I was weak.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way back to Christ. I believe that I may be Reprobate. I Believe that you can know your a Reprobate and either 1) seek for forgiveness and go back to Christ or 2) continue in your sins. I keeping thinking that my life has been an abomination to the Lord.

I am wrong for everything I have done in my life. Before i knew of Christ and after.

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You know what sucks about being separated from God? I want to encourage other people in Jesus to seek him and have a relationship with him. I want to tell them that miracles can happen and NOTHING is too big for him. But I can't. You know why? My life has not been the perfect example. Like ever. But honestly I I think I know what my problem is. But I need the Power of the Holy Spirit to get there. and seeing how I may have lost Him. What do I do? I still feel that I am saved but I got to thinking what if that was a strong delusion sent from him. There is nothing worse than creating a God to agree what YOU believe should be. If your sin YOUR IN SIN. But I've professed with my mouth and believed with my heart that Jesus died for my sins and was raised by God.

I did not allow God to work in my heart. From the beginning I thought that God wanted me to be some kind of Evangelist, or start a ministry. I was always a head of Him. It could have been the simplest thing God wanted for me. He may have just wanted me to live a Holy and set apart life. I did not trust him. And If I'm going to be honest I wonder if I still have faith. Because demons believe that Jesus is the Messiah and they shudder. What makes me any different. To have faith in God is not only believing the unseen but putting that faith INTO ACTION. Looking back at my walk and my "relationship" with Jesus I never put my faith into Jesus. I am that parable that talks about the seed being scattered on rocky soil. I had so much Joy from the word , but when it came time for me to stand on it I was weak.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way back to Christ. I believe that I may be Reprobate. I Believe that you can know your a Reprobate and either 1) seek for forgiveness and go back to Christ or 2) continue in your sins. I keeping thinking that my life has been an abomination to the Lord.

I am wrong for everything I have done in my life. Before i knew of Christ and after.
Hey Alynn,
Keep seeking God even through the despair. We have to move forward using faith and not depend on our feelings. Don't give up. These webpages helps me. I hope it helps u too...
When Things Get Tough

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey Alynn,
Keep seeking God even through the despair. We have to move forward using faith and not depend on our feelings. Don't give up. These webpages helps me. I hope it helps u too...
When Things Get Tough
Yes; the believer amidst anguish can still cry 'Abba, Father...' (Romans 8).

Upvote 0