NC
✟18,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I have been together for 6 years. He started driving truck 3 years ago and, I thought, were managing it very well. In fact, I have felt more secure in our relationship in this last year. Then in November the communication stopped. When he finally responded to me, he said he had almost had an accident and was dealing with a lot. He needed space. We were used to being apart months at a time by now... I gave him his space. There were very few texts in the next few months and no phone calls. Then he came home and basically told me he felt like he needed to be on his own. We have always been very open and honest with each other right from the beginning and we were able to talk but he was determined. He was only home for a few days and he spent one of those days packing his things and putting them in storage. His plan is to come back in a few months and move everything cross country to put in storage near family. I know he loves me, I know he isnt with anyone else. I just dont know what happened. I believe he is going through a bit of a midlife crisis (he is 50). We have little to no contact now... we could use some prayers. It's very difficult to imagine we can reconcile with him on the road and, the lack of communication. I imagine once he takes his things, he will file for divorce and I will never see him again. The thought of that is unbearable. It doesnt appear that this forum is used much... maybe more for those of us that need the help then those giving it... if you have taken the time to read this. Please say a prayer for us. Thank you.