SenseiPiccolo Bashing Time

SenseiPiccolo

Apr 6, 2002
✟3,236.00
Originally posted by JeTmAn
I want to know how you can spend 18-20 hours a day online and quibble over things like versions of the Bible. If anything, God wants you to make him the priority, not the internet, and it's hard to do that when you spend 90% of your day on the internet.
-JeTmAn

18-20 on AVERAGE per day...
it will vary occasionaly...

Thru the net im able to witness to people and study more about Him-- create websites about Him
Im just useing the gifts God has given me very wisely
^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"anything newer than the KJB is a lie from Satan-- its my conviction. "

Personally I think you need to change how you say that. That is stating a universal and then tacking on its my conviction at the end to try and make up for it. why don't you say I don't read the KJV because its not right for me and leave it at that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SenseiPiccolo

Apr 6, 2002
✟3,236.00
Originally posted by LouisBooth
*sigh* yes they are...the NIV isn't a parapharse. The living translation is. The new living translation is also a translation. Get your facts straight ;) The NIV is okay to read from just like the KJ is okay to read from.

:confused:
The NIV left out MANY ver. and is also paraphrased
:)

Upvote 0