United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hi SenseiPiccolo,

I am not into bashing. I do like to ask questions though....I like to find out stuff about people.

I spend about 62 hours a day on this forum (ok maybe more like 60) :D so I do a lot of reading. I have read a lot of your posts and I think that you are a very passionate young man. That is a good thing.

My question....how long have you been grilling your pbj and banana sandwiches????

God Bless,
Roberta

Just dropped by your thread to say hi.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SenseiPiccolo

Apr 6, 2002
✟3,236.00
Originally posted by blynn
Hi SenseiPiccolo,
I am not into bashing. I do like to ask questions though....I like to find out stuff about people.
I spend about 62 hours a day on this forum (ok maybe more like 60) :D so I do a lot of reading. I have read a lot of your posts and I think that you are a very passionate young man. That is a good thing.
My question....how long have you been grilling your pbj and banana sandwiches????
God Bless,
Roberta
Just dropped by your thread to say hi.

Hi and thanks....
pb&j... for as long as i can remember
^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thomas

Feb 13, 2002
Visit site
✟168.00
Faith
Christian
Would Jesus watch Dragon Ball Z and play Final Fantasy 8?
Or you haven't been given that conviction yet?

And... if one person has one conviction, and another person has another conviction which contradicts the conviction the first one had... one of the convictions is not of God. I know a person on the internet who says she has been convicted that animes and rpgs are wrong.

Also.. remember that Jesus spoke about the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit when the pharisees said that His works were of Satan. If you believe that the bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit, take care not to say it is a lie of Satan. I'm afraid that's blasphemy.

Upvote 0

SenseiPiccolo

Apr 6, 2002
✟3,236.00
Originally posted by Thomas
Would Jesus watch Dragon Ball Z and play Final Fantasy 8?
Or you haven't been given that conviction yet?
And... if one person has one conviction, and another person has another conviction which contradicts the conviction the first one had... one of the convictions is not of God. I know a person on the internet who says she has been convicted that animes and rpgs are wrong.
Also.. remember that Jesus spoke about the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit when the pharisees said that His works were of Satan. If you believe that the bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit, take care not to say it is a lie of Satan. I'm afraid that's blasphemy.

Amen
Yes, the conviction of watching DBZ and FF8 and the others anime has also hit me-- the Bible says
if a man knoweth to do good and doth is not-- to him is sin
soo... which means i now live in sin when i ignore god and his convictions about the animes.
^_^
But thanks be to Jesus for slowly helping me turn form them...
(very slowly indeed)
^_^
Also...
to me-- anything newer than the KJB is a lie from Satan-- its my conviction. If you dont feel the same way about it--
thats your problem-- take it up with god and see how He convicts you...
^_^

I love you all!!
^_^

Upvote 0