Senkaku's Teahouse AMA

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
What is your favorite tea?

haha, hey lizzy. good question, easy answer :). my favorite tea is a blend of White tea and a mint mix. It has a very clean, pure and refreshing taste. I also enjoy white tea for it's health benefits :)

Upvote 0

Journey.In.Grace

Daughter of the One True King
Sep 2, 2013
Texas, US
✟159,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
haha, hey lizzy. good question, easy answer :). my favorite tea is a blend of White tea and a mint mix. It has a very clean, pure and refreshing taste. I also enjoy white tea for it's health benefits :)

That sounds DELISH. I love green tea, and it's the only tea I drink. I like to drink green raspberry tea, soo yummy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Journey.In.Grace

Daughter of the One True King
Sep 2, 2013
Texas, US
✟159,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
@LizzyMae hmm, that sounds good, I want to try it now. Green tea is my second favorite. I prefer it with peach but I like it with mango, jasmine flower and mint as well :hrelax:

It's really good! You should try it. I think Lipton makes it, and the teas that you listed sound really good!

Upvote 0