Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, you have been saying that for eighteen months now.

I think it's been longer than that but the main problem is they haven't fabricated anything that will stick in a court of law. It all seems to revolve around "he's a bad person" and all of you people who like/support him should now hate him because we say so. lol

If Hilliary wasn't scared she would end up in jail if she lost and hadn't proclaimed "If I go down you'll all go down with me" this witch hunt would have never started.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
US-Libertarian is a political party. "Liberal" is just an adjective. You can certainly be a liberal Libertarian.

I suppose you could have conservative liberals and liberal conservatives and democratic republicans, (Jefferson, for example), but if equivocation rarely advances truth.

It's my idea that no one could say what you said with a straight face.

It's still odd that you suppose only conservatives can mention that most media owners are conservative.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think it's been longer than that but the main problem is they haven't fabricated anything that will stick in a court of law.

Already happening. Mueller just got two more to the list of Trump organization people either convicted or pleading guilty to crimes. It's moving along nicely. Be patient, there's more to come.

It all seems to revolve around "he's a bad person"

It goes without saying that a person who boasts about getting away with sexual assault, and who has betrayed three wives in succession, is not a good person. However, that's not what is sending people to jail, or to plead guilty to real crimes.

If Hilliary wasn't scared she would end up in jail if she lost

She lost. And she's not the one worrying about jail, is she?

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It goes without saying that a person who boasts about getting away with sexual assault...

This lie again.

...and who has betrayed three wives in succession...

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

...is not a good person.

According to the sanctimonious pronouncement from on high of Barbarian.

One of these days you will realize what I actually mean when I state you are bitter because, as a result of the last election, your god was cast down.

However, that's not what is sending people to jail, or to plead guilty to real crimes.

The original claim was collusion with the Russians to steal the election. After all of this time and money wasted without yielding one ounce of proof the hate-crazed liberal left has moved on to process crimes and inappropriate content stars.

After all of this time hate is all you have, and subject to it you are willing to tear the country apart in a maniacal attempt to change the legal and duly Constitutional results of the 2016 election. The American left has even gone so far as to propose a complete annulment of the election and every last item of legislation or order which resulted from it. This is nothing less than insanity. And you, in your profound wisdom, embrace and champion it.

People on this website wonder why I am aggressive in my posting. It is because of and in response to the sheer partisan insanity evident in comments such as the one above.

The American left at large has lost the ability to reason. They prove that every day.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Already happening. Mueller just got two more to the list of Trump organization people either convicted or pleading guilty to crimes. It's moving along nicely. Be patient, there's more to come.

It goes without saying that a person who boasts about getting away with sexual assault, and who has betrayed three wives in succession, is not a good person. However, that's not what is sending people to jail, or to plead guilty to real crimes.

Lets see after 18 mos or so all you have is Trump knows some "shady" people so that must make him guilty of anything and everything, the other is he's mean to losers on both sides of the aisle. Looks like the bun is still empty and is going to remain that way for the foreseeable future.

Hilliary said that for a reason and anybody with some sense knows what she meant, "I have dirt on you too, you better not let me go to jail". So they absolved her before they even interviewed her then started the witch hunt. Nice folks you're supporting.

• Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lets see after 18 mos or so all you have is Trump knows some "shady" people

If you think that's it, you haven't been paying attention. His own lawyer has now claimed he committed a crime in paying off a inappropriate content star to protect his campaign. Taped the discussion, no less. We now know that he dictated a memo to cover up the real reason Donnie Jr. set up a meeting with Russian agents in the Trump Tower. Lots more. But be patient. We don't know yet what Mueller has.

From the frantic and semi-coherent tweets from our president, I'd say he's worried.

Hilliary said that for a reason and anybody with some sense knows what she meant, "I have dirt on you too, you better not let me go to jail".

You're thinking she was blackmailing Trey Gowdy to make his final report say that they couldn't find any crime she committed? Seriously?

Mueller, who is a republican, has a reputation for being an honest and ethical investigator. Trump, on the other hand, has a reputation for dishonesty and perverse behavior. His associates are merely the evidence that birds of a feather tend to find each other.

Nice folks you're supporting.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This lie again.

As you know, Trump boasted about getting away with sexual assault. He was crudely detailed about how he did it, and "because you're a celebrity, they let you."

Trump betrayed three wives in succession, which is not something a decent person does.

Speak for yourself. You might be like that. I'm not. We'll just have to disagree on that one.

Actually, it's a different source...

"Thou shalt not commit adultery."- God He's been very clear on that, although Trump doesn't think adultery is a sin.
The Post, often friendly to Trump during his current presidential campaign, has not publicized its archives prior to 1998 but The Daily Beast obtained some of the old issues which document Trump’s views at the times.

“Do you think adultery is a sin?” Trump was asked in the February issue.

“Very good question,” he responded. According to the report at the time, Trump paused and then said:

“I don’t think it’s a sin but I don’t think it should be done.”

So God says it's a sin, and Trump says it's not. Who do you follow?

One of these days you will realize what I actually mean when I state you are bitter because, as a result of the last election, your god was cast down.

You're wrong there. He's still the Lord. And he is not mocked. There will be a reckoning for all who think they can ignore God.

The original claim was collusion with the Russians to steal the election.

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon wrote that the meeting of Trump campaign officials with Russian agents at Trump Tower for the stated purpose of getting "dirt on Hillary Clinton" was treasonous. Maybe so, but it seems to have been a crime, which is why Donald Trump dictated a memo to cover it up.

After all of this time and money wasted without yielding one ounce of proof the hate-crazed liberal left has moved on to process crimes

Nixon didn't have to resign because of the break-in. It was the cover-up that got him. Crooks often get taken down by process crimes.

After all of this time hate is all you have, and subject to it you are willing to tear the country apart in a maniacal attempt to change the legal and duly Constitutional results of the 2016 election.

Calm yourself. Hating people is precisely what drives others to that kind of reckless and intemperate talk. Instead of hate, let reason drive your discourse. Calm yourself and try to avoid foolish accusations.

The American left has even gone so far as to propose a complete annulment of the election and every last item of legislation or order which resulted from it.

Never heard of it. Or is it "someone did, and that means everyone did?"

This is nothing less than insanity. And you, in your profound wisdom, embrace and champion it.

I'm sure you didn't intend to lie about what I "embrace", but what you said is completely false.

People on this website wonder why I am aggressive in my posting.

I'm one of them. You don't seem to understand that you do yourself far more damage by intemperate and false accusations, than anyone's criticism of you can accomplish.

It is because of and in response to the sheer partisan insanity evident in comments such as the one above.

It does seem unhinged to bring up something I never said, and insist that it's my position.

The American left at large has lost the ability to reason.

If so, they obviously aren't alone in that fix.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This lie again.

The original claim was collusion with the Russians to steal the election. After all of this time and money wasted without yielding one ounce of proof the hate-crazed liberal left has moved on to process crimes and inappropriate content stars.

After all of this time hate is all you have, and subject to it you are willing to tear the country apart in a maniacal attempt to change the legal and duly Constitutional results of the 2016 election. The American left has even gone so far as to propose a complete annulment of the election and every last item of legislation or order which resulted from it. This is nothing less than insanity. And you, in your profound wisdom, embrace and champion it.

People on this website wonder why I am aggressive in my posting. It is because of and in response to the sheer partisan insanity evident in comments such as the one above.

The American left at large has lost the ability to reason. They prove that every day.
Well said .
And very (unfortunately) true.

• Agree
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Barbarian observes:
Turns out, they intended freedom for all news. The courts have consistently extended freedom to electronic media as well.

I'm old, too. Clarity is worth cultivating. This fact remains.

The whole world might be an illusion. However, evidence does mean something.

Yes. Turns out the mode of expression is not the issue. The freedom to do so is.

(Barbarian notes that no one gets to decide what is legitimate news)

For yourself, not for anyone else. Hence the first amendment.

Barbarian, on being asked how Trump's attack on the freedom of the press actually harmed anything:
It doesn't. It's an impotent bellow of rage against the freedom of Americans to write and read what they wish. It merely shows what sort of person is in the WH at the moment.

Barbarian observes:
It does. Trump has often expressed admiration for dictators; he's frustrated that America keeps him on a short leash.

Yes, he wants to badly to have the power over us that Putin has over Russians.
The Senate merely reminded our wannabee Putin that he's ,got little chance of succeeding.
Being the dictator that Putin is.

But he didn't admire dictators or try to emulate them. That's the difference.
Untrue.
Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez ring a bell???

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well said .
And very (unfortunately) true.

There is considerable difference between "casting a stone" and simply relating authentic trump recording of bragging about assaulting women. You are familiar with his comments concerning his own daughter on the Stern show... aren't you? You are familiar with his comments about walking in on Miss Universe contestants in various stages of undress...aren't you? So where is the lie?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barbarian observes:
It does. Trump has often expressed admiration for dictators; he's frustrated that America keeps him on a short leash.

Yes, he wants to badly to have the power over us that Putin has over Russians.
The Senate merely reminded our wannabee Putin that he's ,got little chance of succeeding.
Being the dictator that Putin is.

But Obama didn't admire dictators or try to emulate them. That's the difference.

It's quite true. Unlike petty dictators who attack any press disagreeing with them, Obama never attempted to suppress the media. Trump has repeatedly complained that he's criticized and has threatened to take action against them. Fortunately, the deep state, with it's constitutional restrains on presidents, prevents him from just doing as he wishes. Some other autocrats don't have that problem.

Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez ring a bell???

Yep. But Trump is more fond of even worse dictators like Kim Jong Il and Putin. They are exactly what Trump would be without the Bill of Rights.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is considerable difference between "casting a stone" and simply relating authentic trump recording of bragging about assaulting women. You are familiar with his comments concerning his own daughter on the Stern show... aren't you? You are familiar with his comments about walking in on Miss Universe contestants in various stages of undress...aren't you? So where is the lie?

Not sure what you are talking about .
I was commenting on another posters post as a whole .

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not sure what you are talking about . I was commenting on another posters post as a whole .

I was responding to Post #124 which begins with the claim that trump's boast about assaulting women is a lie. Followed by the "cast the first stone" reference...Just for further info I would normally delete those parts that I am not responding to from the post. Sorry, it is rather difficult to respond to the first part regarding women since it is factually proven true.

As for the remainder of post #124 I believe post #128 along with some semblance of reason clearly demonstrates the overall hollowness of #124.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was responding to Post #124 which begins with the claim that trump's boast about assaulting women is a lie. Followed by the "cast the first stone" reference...Just for further info I would normally delete those parts that I am not responding to from the post. Sorry, it is rather difficult to respond to the first part regarding women since it is factually proven true.

As for the remainder of post #124 I believe post #128 along with some semblance of reason clearly demonstrates the overall hollowness of #124.

I never heard him "boast" about assaulting women.
I did hear what he said to Billy Bush in that interview that was definitely embellished.
That being said , I would never speak in that manner and understand why many got upset.

As far as "cast the first stone " in the other posters quoted post it is clear what was intended.

A lot of people in this forum like to repeatedly list Trumps sins.
We all have sinned , hence the other posters remark about casting stones.
I will check out #128

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I never heard him "boast" about assaulting women.
I did hear what he said to Billy Bush in that interview that was definitely embellished.

We all know that if any of us posted what he actually bragged about doing, we'd be sanctioned here. Rightfully so. Boasting about getting away with that is despicable. His filthy mouth wasn't the point.
"Because you're a celebrity, they let you do it."

That being said , I would never speak in that manner and understand why many got upset.

You know what made it worse? Him trying to dismiss it as "locker room talk." I've been in a lot of locker rooms, and no one ever talked like that. Well, maybe in 8th grade. Never after that.

As far as "cast the first stone " in the other posters quoted post it is clear what was intended.

It was in response to comments on Trump betraying three wives in succession. I'm skeptical that anyone on this forum has been that degenerate.

I haven't done it once. You?

• Agree
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barbarian observes:
It was in response to comments on Trump betraying three wives in succession. I'm skeptical that anyone on this forum has been that degenerate.

You haven't done what once?

I repeated it for you, and bolded it in red so you wouldn't miss it this time.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Barbarian observes:

I repeated it for you, and bolded it in red so you wouldn't miss it this time.
No reason to get snarky . I originally thought that was what you meant , but didn't want to assume , so that is why I asked.
And to answer your question , no I have never done that , but yes I am a sinner.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No reason to get snarky . I originally thought that was what you meant , but didn't want to assume , so that is why I asked.

No reason to get snarky. I told you once and you didn't get it. I just pointed it out, the second time.

And to answer your question , no I have never done that

I doubt if anyone here has been like that. And by his own admission, that's not the worst thing he's ever done. If he doesn't want people to know, he should be more careful.

Upvote 0