Senate candidate shows his gun at Alabama rally.

W Johnson

Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
✟19,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This Republican party needs to die and quickly and real conservatives need to form a party that's actually sane again NOW.

With all of them running around with guns, that might happen sooner than later.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟458,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

People claim we must respect diversity and different cultures. Part of that is accepting different points of view, and ways of looking at the world.

I know this wouldn't fly where I live, but I don't live in that part of the country either.

Are we all mouth and no action when it comes to diversity, and accepting of different cultures? Looks awesome when the words are put out there, but when it comes to backing it up I guess we aren't so great.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Not just any candidate, but our old buddy, former judge Roy Moore.

The man's theatrical, I'll give him that.

I suspect that's why Donald's endorsing his establishment opponent in the primaries... he hates being mocked, disrespected, or defied, but he loathes being upstaged.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W Johnson

Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
✟19,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It is good to see that we are finely returning to our roots and casting off the liberalism that has infected people’s minds since Obama stole the presidency in 2008. The most qualified candidate is the one that packs heat and is not afraid to whip it out and wave it at rallies. Perhaps we can now start concentrating on doing the important things that are keeping America from being Great. Overthrow Obamacare, disband and incarcerate the disloyal NFL players and owners, destroy North Korea with our armadas and bombers, deport all the Mexicans (they are all rapists anyways), build our great wall, deport all the Muslims ( they are all terrorists or at least sympathizers), probably should keep an eye on the Jews (they are not Christians, most are liberals, and by not eating delicious pork, they are practically Muslims), replace all the statues of the great Americans of the CSA that fought for their heritage, add the confederate flag to all the state flags (to promote unity), outlaw gay marriage, outlaw gay dating, outlaw gay people (unless they are log cabin Republicans AND support the President, then they can stay), lock up Hillary, retroactively Impeach Obama, and spend whatever it takes to rebuild Texas and Florida from the democrat and gay caused hurricanes that so savagely devastated those Great (RED) States.

As for the territory of Porto Rico, well, they asked for it. First of all, they are brown (Mexicans? Muslims? Who knows? And remember the poison skittles, 1 in 10,000? Can we risk it?). Second, they speak Spanish (again, Mexicans? Columbians? Venezuelans? They are close to Cuba, Cubans? Terrorists from GTMO? Can we risk it?) Third, they are bankrupt. That just shows how financially irresponsible they are, I prefer territories that aren’t bankrupt because declaring bankruptcy is bad (can we afford it?) Fourth, they are a blue something, it is not like they are a state or anything, but they are blue so they would just throw all that money we might give them to Hillary or Sanders. Fifth and most importantly, no Electoral College votes. They will not be able to repay the President for any generosity by rewarding him with another tremendous victory in 2020 and 2024.

This is either sarcasm or I am planning on leaving Costco and getting a job with Alex Jones, Anne Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, or the Trump White House.

• Haha
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
This is either sarcasm or I am planning on leaving Costco and getting a job with Alex Jones, Anne Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, or the Trump White House.

In this America, who can tell anymore?

Upvote 0