• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand "I will work to overturn the Hyde Amendment"

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by Phoebe Ann, May 21, 2019.

1. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,214
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. chevyontheriver

chevyontheriver Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,172
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Is there ANY Democratic candidate who will not, in the end, not endorse killing the Hyde Amendment? I doubt it.

Their abortion extremism is red meat to their supporters, but some people may actually notice that the extremism here is in forcing complicity with abortion on everyone in the country. Some people may not like that. The Democratic Party was once the party of the little guy. That was then. Not no more. It's kill the little guy now. And make everyone pay for it to boot. Absolutely sicko.

3. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,214
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
  4. chevyontheriver

chevyontheriver Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,172
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Good people. Can they actually have a candidate for president in the Democratic Party? Will they sink Dan Lapinski in his House district in the primary? I would like to see a Humphrey Democrat again or a Casey Democrat again but should I even try to hold my breath that long?