Feb 28, 2007
Upstate NY
✟48,788.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Sen. Dodd has prostate cancer: source

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd, a leading force for U.S. healthcare reform, has prostate cancer, a disease that is easily treated, a Senate Democratic aide said on Friday.

I don't care who you are cancer epitomizes "unfair", words can not say how much I loathe cancer.

SpaceProg

Renegade Time Lord
Jan 27, 2004
Here and there. Mostly there.
✟10,195.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
US-Others
Well, hopefully it was caught early. I hate cancer as well. I've lost a friend to it, and my Aunt had breast cancer (luckily she's cancer free now (knock on wood)), and I have a friend and former co-worker who's fighting lung cancer.

I don't know anyone who doesn't know someone with it, or isn't fighting it themselves.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Prostate cancer is one of the better cancers to have.

This is because cancer of the prostate is, in most cases, slow-growing, symptom free and men with the condition often die of causes unrelated to the prostate cancer.
Prostate cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One Dr said, if men long enough they will get Prostate cancer. The younger the person when diagnosed the more potential to be adversely affected by the cancer.

Each cancer is its on beast. Depending on the original cell type and type of cancer, as to how fast it spreads. The faster the cells reproduce when working properly, sets how fast they reproduce when they mutate(become cancerous). Problem is which cell does the cancer originate from? Is it prostate cancer(originates in prostate) or is metastisis,originating from somewhere else?

Upvote 0