Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In judges, chapter 15. Judah became passive and wouldn't stand up to the philistines. For sixty years the philistines rubbed judahs face in the dirt. Samson was of tribe of Dan. He was only one who stood up to the philistines.
Bottom line. Some churches teach tradition of men and false doctrine. Some Christian people just allow it to poison their minds. Either too lazy to study the bible or just dont care.
Isaiah chapter 17:10. Those strange slips are traditions of men and false doctrine. Those pleasant plants are prosperity doctrine. Psychology comes from Nepal, the far east. Its heathen traditions and customs. Islam believe gospel of Barnabas, were Judas was crucified and not Jesus. Get the picture.
The priests have polluted the sanctuary. The prosperity doctrine is putting Christian people in Bondage. The rapture theory is false doctrine. Eve eating apple in garden of eden is a lie. The majority are biblically illiterate and not prepared for antichrist near future. Without gospel armory on, they are defenseless against antichrist lies and deception near future. The strange slips, prosperity doctrine, are there downfall. They wont study sound doctrine.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
There isn't a one-size fits all approach to God or worship. Some are fed through expressiveness and others through silence. Some crave tradition and others modernity. Some want excitement and some want calm. Only God can say what's right or wrong. He knows the hearts behind them all.

I had an opportunity to fellowship with Anabaptists for a few months. We came from different backgrounds. Some were born in the church and others joined later. But they were friendly and welcoming. Plainness was an integral part of their identity and many celebrated its presence. There were times they bemoaned others who wore regular clothes or didn't live as they did. Many were surprised when they went to other churches dressed that way and people noticed.

I don't have the same connection to my clothing. They don't make me feel holier, better, or different from other believers. Because it isn't my focus or the tool He uses to draw me close. But maybe that isn't the case for them. Maybe they need the clothes and simplicity. I could sit at a five star hotel and talk to God or do the same aboard a cruise. It's not about the place it's about the person. I'm not negatively impacted by that setting. But it may not be appropriate for someone else.

There's a big world outside of us filled with hungry souls. The methods He uses to draw them may not mirror ours. We have to be careful we don't disparage differences erroneously. I'm not destined to be a Mennonite but I wouldn't have difficulty fellowshipping. We have the things in common that matter most. I won't split hairs over the small stuff.

~bella

Upvote 0