One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is my prayer that you learn this psalm by heart and use it each time those accusers drag you through the dirt.

Psalm 139
You have searched me, Lord,
and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely.
You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;:amen:

your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!
They speak of you with evil intent;
your adversaries misuse your name.
Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord,
and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
I have nothing but hatred for them;
I count them my enemies.
Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thank you Jeshu
i ended up deltteing this because i feel worthless and low i cant seem to lift my mood at all ...:sad:

oh my dear Lily i know how horrible that feels. Sometimes we can't do anything but suffer our depression i get these days as well. It is best to put your faith in God's love then so you can at least hope for better days to come.

Hang in dear this will pass as well. Look at Jesus loving you dying on the cross to save you. The longer you look at His suffering the more you can find Him in your suffering. Honestly true.

:hug:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

B8t6

Sep 28, 2019
Sheffield
✟2,997.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think its demons which we need to be delivered from familiar with us who manifest upon us through negative thoughts and feelings leading us into self destruction. I struggle with them and just need to figure out how to get them out but that involves a big battle of renewing the mind with the Word of God
and other things. I've personally been battling demons and experienced the torment of them for a while now after backsliding into sin and I know a little about the diffrent ways they manifest in my life and I've experienced what weakens them.

Last time I fell into a certain sin I felt totally drained and felt demons all over me and in the midst of that darkness I download an audio Bible and made myself listen to it. for the past few days I've been listening to it again and I need to everyday really as its like food to the Human Spirit and Fire to demons. I don't know how to explain it but it helps the Spirit even just listening to it even though I have read and heard it many times before. The demons get into the mind and emotions with lies and feelings and manipulate us away from spiritual food so you got to force yourself to do it regardless of how you feel and that's the hard part.

I write poems and prayers to Jesus to trying to express what I feel and sometimes I'm just in mess trying to cope.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
thank you Jeshu
i ended up deltteing this because i feel worthless and low i cant seem to lift my mood at all ...:sad:
How about taking the focus away from yourself and onto Christ? Do you not know that He is now your life, if you are born again? Check out the wonderful promises of God in His Word. The "worthless" you, Lord Jesus decided to die for. Surely that means something to you? Something is worth whatever a person is willing to pay for it. Lord Jesus bought you with His own life. Through the cross, the "worthless" you died. So how can you have a problem? Lord Jesus raised you up from the dead, in Himself, and so you are a new creation. If Jesus is worthless, you may have a point. If He is the "Beloved Son in whom God is pleased", then you could not be more blessed.
Hebrews 12:2 Berean Study Bible
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

If you are fixed on the Lord Jesus, you won't be so worried about yourself.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I think its demons which we need to be delivered from familiar with us who manifest upon us through negative thoughts and feelings leading us into self destruction. I struggle with them and just need to figure out how to get them out but that involves a big battle of renewing the mind with the Word of God
and other things. I've personally been battling demons and experienced the torment of them for a while now after backsliding into sin and I know a little about the diffrent ways they manifest in my life and I've experienced what weakens them.

Last time I fell into a certain sin I felt totally drained and felt demons all over me and in the midst of that darkness I download an audio Bible and made myself listen to it. for the past few days I've been listening to it again and I need to everyday really as its like food to the Human Spirit and Fire to demons. I don't know how to explain it but it helps the Spirit even just listening to it even though I have read and heard it many times before. The demons get into the mind and emotions with lies and feelings and manipulate us away from spiritual food so you got to force yourself to do it regardless of how you feel and that's the hard part.

I write poems and prayers to Jesus to trying to express what I feel and sometimes I'm just in mess trying to cope.

We have 3 enemies working against us, we have the world, the powers of darkness and our own flesh/lust.

This is why Paul urged believers to put on the whole armor of God everyday. Satan and his Demons leave unbelievers alone, because they already have them where they want them.

God allows Demons to oppress us, for our own good. Sometimes it takes something like a mortal struggle against Demons, to shake us out of our slumber. I didn't understand why God allowed them to attack me until, I was able to look back and see that I needed something like that to bring me to my knees.

We inherited a sin nature from our parents, so God has to reshape us just as a potter does when a vessel doesn't turn out right. He has to mash it up and start again.

We can't afford to rely on our own wisdom or ability, when it comes to dealing with our enemies. Angels and Demons super powerful, Michael the Arc Angel fought Satan for 3 weeks. He couldn't defeat Him so He had to call upon the Lord to do it for Him. Christ is the only One who defeated the powers of darkness, He has full control over them.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟472,961.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
That's the one I try to make myself listen to

Take a look at "Bible: Dramatized Audio Bibles"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.faithcomesbyhearing.android.bibleis
i
thank you so much for this link am going to down load it to my phone and listen

the demons haunt me too i went off tracked followed religions brough demons to haunt me i dont know if i can be forgiven but am back here wanting to come here believe in him again

there is so much pain ... am a drug and alcohol addict am 45 days clean i had an relapse trying to stay clean but i was off my head going to false Gods
please forgive me Jesus

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

B8t6

Sep 28, 2019
Sheffield
✟2,997.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
the demons haunt me too i went off tracked followed religions brough demons to haunt me i dont know if i can be forgiven but am back here wanting to come here believe in him again

I relapsed into sin that I was delivered from and that brought demons to me and gradually almost totally destroyed me. God showed me lots of truth so I new better but in some ways also got deceived through trusting in someone and becoming mentally and emotionally involved with them.

I battle with depression and despair and fear through feeling unable to live up to truth of what I know so feel ill end up in hell which is ultimately not having faith. I used to feel Gods presence with me but after a demonic encounter I gradually began to feel predominantly demons instead which makes me feel like I'm a castaway. I still feel God is merciful with me and feel he is helping me which I thank him for but I struggle mentally and emotionally with the torment and oppression and feel a worn down from the battle. Listening to the Audio Bible has been helping me even though at first the attack can get worse overall gradually it weakens the demons and feeds your spirit but you got to make yourself do it.

Well done for battling to get clean and don't give us battling as I have at times and things only usually get worse. Feel free to chat to me if you want

Upvote 0