Midwest
✟78,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My father was always correcting my manners and seldom complimented me. I couldn't please him. No one is perfect. But criticism is painful. It helps if we can learn this stuff another way, like getting the information from a book or online. I remember my father cracked a joke when I was eating Jell-o. When I laughed, Jell-o flew across the table and I was terrified that he'd lecture me, but to my astonishment he just called me a Jell-o blower!

Smiley laughing and spitting on computer.gif
I hope you feel better soon. You didn't kill someone or retaliate in any way. :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0

Joined2krist

CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
As a Christian you ought to forgive your grand mother even if she annoys you several times a day, please forgive and pray for her. I think she's doing it because she loves you. It seems annoying because you're on the receiving end but if she doesn't care about you, she wouldn't correct you, God bless

Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As a Christian you ought to forgive your grand mother even if she annoys you several times a day, please forgive and pray for her. I think she's doing it because she loves you. It seems annoying because you're on the receiving end but if she doesn't care about you, she wouldn't correct you, God bless
Funnily enough,this is one of the things that my inner voice that was trying to reason with me was telling me to do. And, again, I did pray and continue to pray. Hopefully I will forgive her soon and put this nasty experience behind me.

• Agree
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0