Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that the Lord would show me His will concerning a job I'm considering applying for.The two jobs I worked at this year didn't work out and I want to be sure that I'm doing the right thing.I'm also thinking about the fact that I might have to move to somewhere more affordable because it's too expensive where I live.Nevertheless the Lord's will be done.I praise Him and thank Him for providing for us and for all he has done for us this year .In Jesus Name Amen

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father provide Mario with direction and a knowing in his heart whether the jobs he applies for is the right one for him, may Your Will be known, In Jesus Name, I ask and thank You in advance LORD for Mario's new job Amen

First find the right job and then move to something cheaper in your new location.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

Rachelm2535

May 29, 2018
Phoenix
✟10,438.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that the Lord would show me His will concerning a job I'm considering applying for.The two jobs I worked at this year didn't work out and I want to be sure that I'm doing the right thing.I'm also thinking about the fact that I might have to move to somewhere more affordable because it's too expensive where I live.Nevertheless the Lord's will be done.I praise Him and thank Him for providing for us and for all he has done for us this year .In Jesus Name Amen

I will be praying as you seek His will. He is a wonderful provider. Merry Christmas -Rachel

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0