Texas
✟3,200.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My heart is heavy and hurting...... My wife wants me back out again. She says that she feels preasured. Also, she told me some of her Christian friends told her she was doing right telling me to leave. I have been there for them and Pray to God for his guidence. He is wonderful and he is a healer...... I know this deep inside of my heart. I will be there for her until the end of time, Lord willing. I ask for prayer for my wife, daughters and I. Thank you !!!

:pray:

forjesus

Humble Servant
Jan 15, 2002
va
Visit site
✟2,344.00
Faith
Christian
I'm sorry Greg. I know how you love your family. I pray God helps you all through this trying time. Just remember Proverbs 3, verse 5,6. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding, but in all thy ways acknowledge him, and he will direct thy paths. God Bless you brother, stay strong and don't give up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Will keep praying for you and your family.

I have a suggestion, it seems that she does not mind talking to her friends about the situation, would she consider going with you to your pastor for counseling?  Just a thought.

God bless you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.