• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Seeking penpal from another country

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by chanterai, Sep 11, 2005.

1. chanterai

chanterai New Member

+0
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Others
    Hello! My name is Cheri, I'm 17, and I live in Tennessee, USA. I'm interested in exchanging snail mail with a fellow Christian from another country. Please reply to this thread if you're interested. Thanks in advance for reading and God bless! =)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ToxicBex

ToxicBex Legend

+140
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I'm interested. My name's Bex. I'm 15 from the UK :)

3. chanterai

chanterai New Member

+0
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Others
    Thank you, Bex! My email address is Edited by moderator so send me a message when you get the chance and we'll exchange addresses and such then. I don't want to exchange them on the forum; through email, it will be safer for both of us. :) Thanks again for your interest; may the Lord bless you and keep you. =)

4. chanterai

chanterai New Member

+0
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Others
    I would like to add that I don't want just one penpal. I'd like to have several, so if others are still interested, feel free to reply to my thread. Thanks. =)

5. eBoy

eBoy New Member

+2
    Christian
    Single
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    Hey, I'd be interested if you are still looking. I'm from Scotland in the UK.

6. chanterai

chanterai New Member

+0
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Others
    Thanks for responding, eBoy! I'd love to be penpals with you, too. If you don't mind, it will be safer for the both of us if we exchange addresses through email. :) so send me a note when you have the time. God bless! =)

7. princessbunnyhop

princessbunnyhop ~*~and Mr.Cherry Tree~*~

+121
    Christian
    Single
    Hiya! I'm interested :) I'll pm you shortly :) I'm 17 and from England :D

:kiss: Bunny

8. randomchic93

randomchic93 •·.··.·•ReBeKaH•·.··.·•

+21
    Christian
    Private
    I live in australia but I am young :(

9. chanterai

chanterai New Member

+0
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Others
    princessbunnyhop: I'm looking forward to your PM! Thanks for responding. :)

randomchic93: Hey there! I'm not looking for people of a particular age. If you're still interested, I'd love to be penpals with you. Age doesn't matter in God's kingdom. ;)

10. eBoy

eBoy New Member

+2
    Christian
    Single
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    I have PM'd you..

11. chanterai

chanterai New Member

+0
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Others
    And I have replied. ;)

12. Dasha

Dasha New Member

+1
    Christian
    hi everybody!
    My name is Dasha,i want to find friends all over the world,
    I am 17 years old,i live in europe...:)
    i also like snail mail...
    so my msn/e-mail is opened for you always: [email protected]
    God bless you!:)

13. chanterai

chanterai New Member

+0
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Others
    Hello, Dasha! It's great to see you on here. :) My email is [email protected], so if you ever need a friend, feel free to contact me. God bless you! =)

14. Christianmonkey

Christianmonkey Member

+4
    Non-Denom
    :) "I will sing". Just wanted to point that out, lol.

15. Dasha

Dasha New Member

+1
    Christian
    hi chanteri and christianmonkey ! I 'd like to be you friend!
    I also adore snail mail... if someone also like it ,please say me ,,, and we will speak by snail mail and e-mail...also/
    God bless you!:)

16. chanterai

chanterai New Member

+0
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Others
    Yes, Christianmonkey, that is most definitely what it means. ;) I thought the future tense of the verb looked prettier than the present tense, so I decided to use it. Et, je chanterai dans le royaume de Dieu. Vous chanterez aussi. =)

17. Dasha

Dasha New Member

+1
    Christian
    chanterai yes,i 'd like to have a friend like u.I will send to u a messanger..;)
    God bless u!

18. SiobhanConlon

SiobhanConlon New Member

+3
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Hey Chanterai! I would love to be a snail mail pal!! I have always been interested in having one, and now is the time to do it! I will email you shortly!

19. SiobhanConlon

SiobhanConlon New Member

+3
    Non-Denom
    Private
    And anyone else on here interested, feel free to PM me! :thumbsup: