Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anthony Scaramucci says Donald Trump eventually turns on everyone - CNNPolitics

Hi all,

Now, I'm going to assume that you all know Anthony Scaramucci. I'm also going to assume that you all know at least the last 2 years of the relationship between himself and President Trump.

There was a time, that both President Trump and Anthony Scaramucci were like blood brothers in their agreement and support of each other. President Trump bellowed about what a great guy Anthony Scaramucci was when he put him on as WH communications director. That he was one of the best and brightest that he had to offer to us for that position.

Now...while Anthony Scaramucci is still kind of hedging his bet and not coming full out against what President Trump stands for, he is offering the president a clear warning that the direction he seems to be going is surely going to be troublesome for the president.

On the other hand, as is the usual tactic for President Trump...he never knew the man, never liked the man and didn't ever think the man could handle the job that the president gave him.

This is what President Trump is like. He makes bad decisions all the time, but he always blames them on someone else. Sometimes it can be a while before his decisions are shown to have been bad decisions and so during that period, he will hold himself up as being the smartest, greatest, bestest person to have ever lived on planet earth. But, when the decisions that HE made come back to bite him, then it's always someone else's fault.

Who was it that told the president to give the job of WH communications director to Anthony Scaramucci? As far as I recall, no one much even knew who he was until the president reached out to hand pick him for the job. It was President Trump's own decision, and as far as I know, wasn't encouraged or supported by anyone else other than himself.

Now, he just can't believe that any of us thought that he liked Anthony Scaramucci. He can't believe that any of us didn't see what a weak, sniveling little rat he was.

As I just posted in another thread, there was a time that Sen. Lindsey Graham portrayed himself as an arch enemy to the plans and goals and agenda of Donald Trump. Now, that's all turned on its head. Now, Sen. Lindsey Graham in one of President Trump's biggest cheerleaders. It seems that now President Trump has filled Anthony Scaramucci's position as his greatest cheerleader with Sen. Lindsey Graham. Anthony Scaramucce now rests on the trash heap of most of the rest of President Trump's picks for his administrative positions.

Is this really what we want as the leader of our nation? A man who can't even live with his own choices if they turn out bad. A man who can't even be honest with us and just say, "Hey, I made a mistake. I thought that guy was an upright guy but it turns out I was wrong." It would seem that the answer is apparently not. Many want a President that they know is going to lie to them, but for whatever reason, they support his agenda of hate and divisiveness.

I believe the only reason that people would support that kind of agenda, is because that's the exact same agenda that they have. Let's divide up the country and set up the Democrats against the Republicans and the Republicans against the Democrats. Let's make it so that neither party can get anything done because there has to be this deep divisiveness in our government party system.

It's sad. We used to be a great nation. A nation of mercy and justice and working together for the common good.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess the only positive is all who are fired are still alive.

Some presidents can’t make that claim.

HI RLH,

Really? That's the positive that you get out of all this. To me, that sounds like an awfully sad situation if the only thing positive that can be said is, "I'm still alive." That certainly speaks volumes of all the un-positive things that this post must say.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi albion,

Soooo...it didn't happen. Anthony Scaramucci didn't say those things that the news report says that he said? I'm a bit confused as to why one would have to change news channels unless the news just isn't true. Is that your claim. This news report by CNN didn't happen? I mean, that is Anthony Scaramucci looking into the camera, unless they've found some body double for the man. Are you proposing that they sound edited the video?

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HI RLH,

Really? That's the positive that you get out of all this. To me, that sounds like an awfully sad situation if the only thing positive that can be said is, "I'm still alive." That certainly speaks volumes of all the un-positive things that this post must say.

God bless,
In Christ, ted
I know we could ask the family of Seth Rich.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think you need to stick to the topic and not conspiracy junk .

Murder of Seth Rich - Wikipedia

Rich's parents condemned the conspiracy theorists and said that these individuals were exploiting their son's death for political gain, and their spokesperson called the conspiracy theorists "disgusting sociopaths".[14][15][16] They requested a retraction and apology from Fox News after the network promoted the conspiracy theory,[17] and sent a cease and desist letter to the investigator Fox News used.[6][16][17] The investigator stated that he had no evidence to back up the claims which Fox News attributed to him.[5][6][18] Fox News issued a retraction, but did not apologize or publicly explain what went wrong.[19]

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Hi all,

Now, I'm going to assume that you all know Anthony Scaramucci. I'm also going to assume that you all know at least the last 2 years of the relationship between himself and President Trump.

There was a time, that both President Trump and Anthony Scaramucci were like blood brothers in their agreement and support of each other. President Trump bellowed about what a great guy Anthony Scaramucci was when he put him on as WH communications director. That he was one of the best and brightest that he had to offer to us for that position.

Now...while Anthony Scaramucci is still kind of hedging his bet and not coming full out against what President Trump stands for, he is offering the president a clear warning that the direction he seems to be going is surely going to be troublesome for the president.

On the other hand, as is the usual tactic for President Trump...he never knew the man, never liked the man and didn't ever think the man could handle the job that the president gave him.

This is what President Trump is like. He makes bad decisions all the time, but he always blames them on someone else. Sometimes it can be a while before his decisions are shown to have been bad decisions and so during that period, he will hold himself up as being the smartest, greatest, bestest person to have ever lived on planet earth. But, when the decisions that HE made come back to bite him, then it's always someone else's fault.

Who was it that told the president to give the job of WH communications director to Anthony Scaramucci? As far as I recall, no one much even knew who he was until the president reached out to hand pick him for the job. It was President Trump's own decision, and as far as I know, wasn't encouraged or supported by anyone else other than himself.

Now, he just can't believe that any of us thought that he liked Anthony Scaramucci. He can't believe that any of us didn't see what a weak, sniveling little rat he was.

As I just posted in another thread, there was a time that Sen. Lindsey Graham portrayed himself as an arch enemy to the plans and goals and agenda of Donald Trump. Now, that's all turned on its head. Now, Sen. Lindsey Graham in one of President Trump's biggest cheerleaders. It seems that now President Trump has filled Anthony Scaramucci's position as his greatest cheerleader with Sen. Lindsey Graham. Anthony Scaramucce now rests on the trash heap of most of the rest of President Trump's picks for his administrative positions.

Is this really what we want as the leader of our nation? A man who can't even live with his own choices if they turn out bad. A man who can't even be honest with us and just say, "Hey, I made a mistake. I thought that guy was an upright guy but it turns out I was wrong." It would seem that the answer is apparently not. Many want a President that they know is going to lie to them, but for whatever reason, they support his agenda of hate and divisiveness.

I believe the only reason that people would support that kind of agenda, is because that's the exact same agenda that they have. Let's divide up the country and set up the Democrats against the Republicans and the Republicans against the Democrats. Let's make it so that neither party can get anything done because there has to be this deep divisiveness in our government party system.

It's sad. We used to be a great nation. A nation of mercy and justice and working together for the common good.

God bless,
In Christ, ted
Scaramucci basically said the same thing to Bill Maher last Friday.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi RLH,

Well, I guess if that's the best defense that people can come up with is to just throw around a bunch of baseless conspiracy theories that have garnered national attention, there are a lot of questions we could ask of others. For example:

Where did President Obama come up with that 'faked' U.S. birth certificate?

Where's the evidence that wind turbines cause cancer?

Where's the evidence that millions voted illegally in the 2016 election?

We could fill a good size book with all of the conspiracy theories that have made the rounds, but... I, like freeinChrist, don't see the connection between conspiracy theories and a live report of a man giving his own opinion and understanding of the current president's job performance.

I also think it a rather sad reality that at least one of President Trump's supporters thinks that the rebuttal to a live report of a man and his feelings about the president, is to pull up some conspiracy theory for which there doesn't really seem to be any connection. But hey, the dogs have taken the scent and are headed away from the perpetrator...whew!

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I guess the only positive is all who are fired are still alive.

Some presidents can’t make that claim.

Some of Trump's associates can't, either. Because they're dead. One of them "committed suicide" in a federal lock-up, on Trump's watch. Give the man some time.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
HI RLH,

People have. They have begged right wing jerks like Sean Hannity to stop dancing on their son's grave with stories he knew were lies. A few of them have complied, and one even apologized for peddling those lies:

The family of Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer whose 2016 murder was twisted into a right-wing conspiracy theory, has finally received its first public apology.

On Sunday evening, the Washington Times published a lengthy retraction and apology for a March 1st opinion column that promoted the theory that Rich and his older brother, Aaron, stole thousands of DNC documents and gave them to Wikileaks, which published a trove of hacked Democratic Party emails in the summer and fall of 2016. The retraction and apology are part of a settlement between the Times and Aaron Rich, who had sued the paper for defamation.

The op-ed, written by retired Navy admiral James Lyons, claimed that it was “well known in the intelligence circles” that both Seth and Aaron Rich had “downloaded” the thousands of emails taken from the DNC in 2016 and that Wikileaks paid them for the data. Lyons is a fixture in conservative political circles and he served on Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi, a volunteer effort to find “the truth about Benghazi that even Republicans on the Hill won’t touch.”

The paper now says that Lyons’ piece “does not have any basis to believe any part of that statement to be true.”

In a statement to Rolling Stone, Aaron Rich says: “The last two years have brought unimaginable pain and grief to my family and me. I lost my only brother to a murder that to this date has not been solved, only to then have politically-motivated conspiracy theorists falsely accuse me of grotesque criminal acts. I accept the Washington Times’ retraction and apology, and I am grateful that the Washington Times has acknowledged the indisputable truth that these allegations are, and always have been, false. As to the remaining defendants, I look forward to my day in court.”
The Family of Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Finally Gets an Apology

And it gets worse...

Fox News Was Duped by a Seth Rich Conspiracy Pushed by Russian Intelligence
Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the SVR, first circulated a phony “bulletin”—disguised to read as a real intelligence report—about the alleged murder of the former DNC staffer on July 13, 2016, according to the U.S. federal prosecutor who was in charge of the Rich case. That was just three days after Rich, 27, was killed in what police believed was a botched robbery while walking home to his group house in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C., about 30 blocks north of the Capitol.

From there the story started popping up on small blogs, citing Russian intelligence. Over the next two and a half years, the Russian government–owned media organizations RT and Sputnik ran multiple stories suggesting that Rich had provided leaked DNC e-mails to WikiLeaks.
Fox News Was Duped by a Seth Rich Conspiracy Pushed by Russian Intelligence

In spite of this, Russian assets are continuing to spread the story on social media and other forums.

• Informative
Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi barbarian,

Thanks for your input. You posted:
The family of Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer whose 2016 murder was twisted into a right-wing conspiracy theory, has finally received its first public apology.

It's sad what people are so gullible to believe in their attempts to want to believe some sinister thing.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Think about his family, devastated by their son's death in a botched robbery, and then having to put up with a pack of Russian assets, using his death to build a conspiracy theory. It's not surprising that the Russian intelligence service doesn't care. But dozens of Americans were recruited by Russia into helping with the hoax. That's really disturbing.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Think about his family, devastated by their son's death in a botched robbery, and then having to put up with a pack of Russian assets, using his death to build a conspiracy theory. It's not surprising that the Russian intelligence service doesn't care. But dozens of Americans were recruited by Russia into helping with the hoax. That's really disturbing.

Hi barbarian,

Yes, and apparently even at least one here on CF.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Hi all,

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
More proof the swamp is draining as promised.

If you're going to drain the swamp, importing more alligators and slime probably isn't the way to do it. So far, that's all Trump has done. And no, rotating gaters is not 'draining the swamp.'

• Agree
Reactions: miamited
Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
If you're going to drain the swamp, importing more alligators and slime probably isn't the way to do it. So far, that's all Trump has done. And no, rotating gaters is not 'draining the swamp.'

Sorry you feel that way. Maybe your luck will change in 2024.

Upvote 0