Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
its a cartoon for a line of snowboarding equipment for little girls called 'snowbunny' ...
Yes, but it's sexy nature is driving geocajun to take cold showers. You need to ask yourself, is keeping that in your signature the responsible thing to do. (he's a guy, but you know, we have to look out for our men)

Upvote 0

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, but it's sexy nature is driving geocajun to take cold showers. You need to ask yourself, is keeping that in your signature the responsible thing to do. (he's a guy, but you know, we have to look out for our men)
Would the Virgin Mary be seen in that outfit? I think not!

Upvote 0

Snowbunny

Mexican Princess
Jul 24, 2006
Kiawah Island, Charleston South Carolina
Visit site
✟13,581.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I can't make it. Are you serious? It's advertising for little girls? That makes me really sad.

well not exclusively young girls, all ages:

http://www.snowbunny.com/home.html

but i think it's more popular with high school and middle school. snowboarding equipment sometimes isn't very kind to female anatomy... and you can get hurt very badly, so they came up with a company that is just for girls, it's more comfortable, way better looking and safer :) i don't snowboard anymore though... that was just kind of an experiment, i love skiing too much to convert to the dark side

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Snowbunny

Mexican Princess
Jul 24, 2006
Kiawah Island, Charleston South Carolina
Visit site
✟13,581.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

well if he is being serious then i would change my signature... except for some reason there is an error when i try to change my signature. i tried to a few weeks ago when you had a really funny quote but it hasn't let me...

Upvote 0

colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
well not exclusively young girls, all ages:

http://www.snowbunny.com/home.html

but i think it's more popular with high school and middle school. snowboarding equipment sometimes isn't very kind to female anatomy... and you can get hurt very badly, so they came up with a company that is just for girls, it's more comfortable, way better looking and safer :) i don't snowboard anymore though... that was just kind of an experiment, i love skiing too much to convert to the dark side
First off, Geo is not serious he is baiting those of us that take modesty seriously (or way too serious in the eyes of many in the world and cf), or he is simply making fun.

I find the advertising disturbing though company seems to have a good idea going. I love the idea of girls being encouraged to give snowboarding a try in a way that is geared in making it safe for them. But, that bunny girl gives the idea that it's about being cute in that look at me don't I look hot in this outfit. That gives the appearance that snowboarding is more about looking cute for the boys then it is about challenging yourself and having fun. It's just middle school and high school are such formative years, and I don't like sex or sexiness being pushed on kids so early. Not to mention it's just silly. If you are going snowboarding your belly shouldn't be exposed, you'll freeze.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.