Secular music with Godly tones, or spiritual meaning to you...

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Linkin Park : ""Waiting for the End""

Well you can guess by the title of this song what this song is about.. But it is also about people trapped in false religion that is fake Christianity.. Holding onto what they havn't got.. Real salvation.. The incredable thing about this group is they are not Christians at all..

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Simple Minds .. Don't you forget about me ..

Don't you forget about the LORD Jesus Christ.. In the end will you call on His name and be saved?

This video starts with the singer standing in a near empty room.. The room to me represents someone life as the video goes on the room fills up with the memories and detritis of life. The singer is God observing the entire life of the person and being with them all through their lives.. The things of life are distracting but the call of the LORD keeps singing into the persons mind.. Don't you forget about Me.. And call on My Name..

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lighthouse family : High..

High Is where we shall be lived upon the day of resurrection at the End of Days if we remember the Way of salvation.. We shall make it through the Night.. We shall be loved forever and ever.. You and Me forever ,, You and God forever..

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lighthouse Family: I wish

This video starts un an train in a subway.. With a lot of depressed people in it.. People suffering in darkness.. The dark subway represents this world and the people in darkness on this world.. The singer is trying his best to give them a message that will get them out of that darkness and bring them to the Light.. But it is hard because a lot of people just cannot understand His message..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hunters and Collectors : Holy Grail.

This to me represents false religion. The works based religions that set people on the road to finding a holy grail. killing and dying and suffering to attain salvation by their own efforts... The biggest Army the world will ever see will the Army of the beast on the plains of Meggedo they will be on a crusade but they will all be deceived. They will think they are following God but they follow deception just like the first crusaders where..

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have always had a liking for horn bands. There was one from Canada that one hit here and I bought the album. I was pleasantly surprised to find this cut on it:

And of course their hit single:

And speaking of horn bands, Chicago's own Ides of March are all devout Catholics. Most of their concerts they do now are fundraisers for various catholic charities.

Upvote 0

Leboman

Working It Out
Feb 22, 2017
Pennsylvania
✟10,097.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually they are a christian band. Phil Keaggy has played with them.

Doug has pretty much renounced the faith and the last interview I saw with Jerry seemed to indicate the same with him. Don't know about Ty though. He doesn't talk about that kind of stuff much.

Upvote 0