Jan 22, 2016
orlando
✟15,585.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Secrets: The hero

I was now a part of the world which i had created. It was beautiful, the lands expanded as far east as they did towards the west. The sun glarred in the middle of the sky; the clouds were so bright and fluffy, one could skip on them. I soon saw the smoke rising up ahead- it was coming from asmall town. One which was filled with slaves and merchants. This smoke was symbolic but, in a different sort of way- it signaled hard manual larbor, and as creator, it's one whith whom i am opposing. This world was very different from what i had intended it to be, all of it was atrocious! Like the dirt beneath my nails, i regarded it all as foul. Soon after,I became bold and i confronted the town's people. I demanded for an explanation; i sought answers with questions that i hated, like- who's responsible, for example. I was in hot pursuit of my culprit and i wanted to slit his throat! Eventually, I came across several answers, of which, i did not like. I had sorted out counsel- i met with a mage, one with which i can gain advice. He familiarized me with the perpetrator- an infamous king, who went by the alias "Iron fist"

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

rickyknight1

Jan 22, 2016
orlando
✟15,585.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Secrets : King Iron fist

I sat in my chair- a golden throne. I find it very fitting, I deserve everything that i take, which is mines. [one of the kings trusted advisers, Lorell, came walking in. He approached the king with a by word.]
"My king, i have received some disturbing news. The end of our raid is come- as we speak, he is looking for you." He said.
"Lorell, explain yourself. Why do you trouble me with the actions of just one man?" The king replied.
"Aye, one man yes. But, this is not just another mere man. He is the creator. And he is seeking penance on our behalf."
The king grew furious and with a stroke of pride, he said- "Shall one man come and rise against us and my empire, that which i have built!? Or shall one man dare to venture, and rise himself up against a giant fortress?"
"Oh! But, my king, we must become more clever. We must not make the mistake of under estimating our enemy. He must die right away, and i know just the person to do such a - job."

Upvote 0

rickyknight1

Jan 22, 2016
orlando
✟15,585.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Secrets: The Dragon

And so, there it was; death in the sky. At the sight of this dragon, my whole body trembled. The men were immobolized. We stared in shear terror, as the mythical beast approached us. It's roar shook the earth, it was spraying out hot lava from its mouth, melting everything in its paths.
"Let's make a run for it!" The mage yelled out. We scrambled around; looking for safety. The dragon kept flying above, encircling us like a shark, when it smells blood.
"We have to use the enchanted staff to kill him." The mage suggested.
"In the light of recent events, we created a number of poweful enchanted items." He said.
"Do what you must." I replied.
He got on his horse, and climbed the hill, to get closer to the dragon. He was planning to strike it, with his enchanted staff. The dragon immediately noticed the mage up on the hill. He started diving in on him, at maximum speed. I knew I had to do something. So I grabbed an archers' bow and arrow. I climbed up on the opposite side of the hill, that was facing the both of them. As they were going on a collision course. I took a shot at the dragons' face, it exploded on impact. I stuck a grenade with a sticky like substance on the edge of my arrow. The detonation caused the dragon a short confusion. But, the mage plunged on the opportunity. He stood up on the horse during mid stride, he then leaped in the air, and pierced the dragon right through its neck. The dragon flew the scene. We watched him drag away as his neck wound spilled basins of blood. He made it a hundred yards or so from us, before he collapsed to his eternal resting place. His vacated existence and inevitable death, opened the tunnel for my life to continue once more.

Upvote 0

rickyknight1

Jan 22, 2016
orlando
✟15,585.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Secrets: The final battle

He came along, riding fiercly on his golden chariot. There was a cloud of dustball floating right behind him, the thunder and lighting of the sky seemed to have showed up just for this ocassion.
His horses were black, and his armor was made of gold and metal. I for one had no chance to quiver in my boots. No time for cowardice or fear. He started, "We meet at long last creator. A show of respect and grattitude is owed you."
But I retorted "I'm not here for your appraisal. It is as enemies that we meet."
"Aye, but the calf deserves to know its been eaten by a lion. The sheep- a wolf. Likewise, the snake by the eagle, and you the creator by me."
I drew my sword, I had no recompensations for that man. I recountered "I hope that by nightfall, I get to stick your head on the tip of my blade."
He attacked me with his enormous hammer, so much so that, had I been strucked, I would've surely turned to dust. I had instructed all of my men to stay behind; this little endeavor was between me and the king. We were very evenly matched, and our battle had come to a draw. "I did not figure you a warrior, creator. I am impressed. Indeed it is by unforseen circumstances that we meet. I have shaped this world very unlike you-" I immediately intervened, "I've been disgraced! I am not proud of this, world, as you call it."
"Fret not, I am the execution of your right arm. For behold, before me, this world swung loosely by it's tail."
I kept a dagger at my side, I had already set a trap. It was a boulder hanging above him on the castle grounds. I launched my dagger at the rope setting free, that which I had ensnared. It crushed him. His legs were immobilized, he became invalid. And so i dicapitated him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums