secret attacks on Christianity are arrising.

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This video is from a person who seeks the truth and has evidence tghat is worth listening to to form a opinion. What got my atention was how that the #1 gospel siinger is a ???. Her name is vicky Beeching. She says so herself. My question is are somebody financing people is discredit Chhristians as we know high ranking preachers are getting caught in relationships through the years which have also brought reproach on us.
I hope this is not true but am open minded to be awareness.

Reactions: Divide

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Revivals used to end because the people who converted would go to churches who would un-revive them.

Social media adds an additional dimension to this factor.
That is true but whoever heard of revivals started by deceivers who are like wolves in sheeps clothing?

Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,627.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
That is true but whoever heard of revivals started by deceivers who are like wolves in sheeps clothing?
Paul said something about that. because Christ is preached, I rejoice.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This video is from a person who seeks the truth and has evidence tghat is worth listening to to form a opinion. What got my atention was how that the #1 gospel siinger is a ???. Her name is vicky Beeching. She says so herself. My question is are somebody financing people is discredit Chhristians as we know high ranking preachers are getting caught in relationships through the years which have also brought reproach on us.
See Foundations: Their Power and Influence (1958), by Rene Wormser. He was a lawyer for the Reece Committee back in 1950's of the 82 U.S. Congress that investigated the tax-exempt foundations. This book documents the evidence found by the Reece Committee about tax-exempt foundations, especially the larger Ford, Carnegie, and Rockefeller foundations. Many of the foundations were discovered to be funding subversive activities in the USA.

Here's link to the free .pdf on archive.org, the book is in the public domain:

Difficult read, but to discover what 'some' of the biggest money powers have been up to in America, that shouldn't affect one's desire for the truth. The influence of the tax-exempt foundations the Reece Committee discovered is with the realms of social, political, religious, and financial areas.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,759.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Yeah, Christian preachers, vicars, priests, pastors, youth pastors, etc are always getting caught getting up to homosexual shenanigans, aren’t they?

Upvote 0