Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, there has been talk on the news about there being a second-wave of infection by the virus after this one subsides, we need to pray against this!

Lord God I lift up this situation with the virus up to you and I pray for it's complete elimination and that there would be no second wave of infection! I also pray that the virus would not re-emerge in the states that have decided to re-open and that the re-opening would be successful and I pray for a swift and complete restoration and recovery in the economy. I also pray for wisdom and revelation for the doctors and scientists working on a cure and I pray that a cure for the virus would be found very soon. I also pray for complete healing for those infected. I also pray for the schools that they all would be re-opened and that the students will be able to go back to class.

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh God, i know you are in complete control over this whole world thats in a total mess. I pray it brings people to repentance that theyd no longer live their lives ignoring you. There is no one else to deliver but you. You are so mighty, i trust you with this.
Yes, repentance is the key to God healing our land and ridding us of this virus.

Upvote 0