Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I believe that he gives them all the time. There is much in Scripture that suggests it, but in addition, he gave the whole of the human race a big second chance after Adam and Eve sinned and were driven from the garden. The fact that God came himself and took on the nature of a human in order to save us seems like quite a second chance, doesn't it? If he would do that, he will take care of you in more ordinary things.

Upvote 0

compassion4humanity

Oct 22, 2017
Texas
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Does God give second chances? I feel like there's no hope for me..like I really messed up

Christ came not to condemn sinners, but to offer them second chances. Maybe you got far away from God, but he is always there waiting to give you another chance. Whatever you did, it will be forgiven if you seek repentance. Turn to God and seek his second chances!

Upvote 0

Thir7ySev3n

Psalm 139
Sep 13, 2009
✟58,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Does God give second chances? I feel like there's no hope for me..like I really messed up

Speaking of second chances, watch --> this sermon <-- by an exceptionally wise and passionate minister of Christ, Charles Lawson. Trust me when I say it is worth your time.

Upvote 0