Second Chance For Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to begin by stating that I am not saying people do not need salvation today. However, reality dictates that after the Rapture, people will be left behind. The point is not to reassure people that they can wait to believe in the Lord until after the Rapture happens. It is simply a look at what the scriptures have to say about salvation during the Tribulation. Those people 'lucky enough' to actually live through that time of wrath will have the opportunity to repent, but they also need to know that they will likely be martyred for their faith. It will be one long hard road. There are two items that we must know~~~First, during the Old Testament times, even though, the Spirit of God was in the world, the Spirit was not indwelt into the believers of the true God. At the day of Pentecost the Spirit of God which came like the wind through a window, has been indwelt in the reborn Christians. The second item is, that just as in the Old Testament times, the Spirit of God will exist on earth during the Tribulation, but the Spirit will not be readily indwelt into the persons who repent during that time. At the Rapture, the church, or the Bride of Christ, will be taken up into heaven, therefore, the church or the body of Christ will no longer exist on earth. For this reason, it will be much harder for the Saints to receive the Holy Spirit. So, the Saints that will come out through the Tribulation will 'NOT' be part of the body of Christ.

The mainstay of our relationship with the Lord is faith, not proof. (Hebrews 11:1) The Lord asks us to have faith in Him, and to trust Him by faith alone. I believe that the Rapture will be a wakeup call and will be the proof in the pudding. Many people will be shaken out of their 'prove it to me' mode and will run to faith in the Lord. If a person chooses to wait for this proof, the Lord's door of salvation will still be open to them, but they will have a heavy price to pay for thier previous lack of faith. There is no guarantee that those who are unsaved at the time of that great event will live through it long enough to repent!

The bottom line is so important to come to a belief in God now. Better safe than sorry. You can be assured that you would not want to be driving down the highway being followed by an 18-wheeler driven by a born-again Christian when the Rapture happens. By the time you realize what hit you, it will be too late. :(

Are you really willing to gamble on the odds that you will live long enough to get a second chance? :rolleyes:

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Amen Holycanaan,
That was well put. You have an excellent way with words and I agree with all of that.

After the rapture the church will be gone. Then the tribulation saints, or the five foolish virgins, will have to go buy their oil for their lamps. The gift of God is no longer free. They must now pay with their lives, and refuse the Mark of the Beast, and also confess that Jesus is their Lord and able to save them. They will receive the crown of life, but it wasn't easy. Satan will be given power to overcome the saints, not the church. If someone slips through Satans hands, They will not go to heaven. If they are found to be sheeps at Christs second coming, then they will enter the Millenium in there mortal bodies, and they will once again have to work on the earth, they will not enter Gods rest or Sabbath. But, if they are found to be goats at His coming, then they will go to judgment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.