• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Seattle Police Chief to Residents, Business Owners: You’re on Your Own

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Lord Vega, Jul 28, 2020.

Will anarchy reign in Seattle?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yarddog

Yarddog Senior Contributor Supporter

+3,198
    Catholic
    Married
    That is not necessary when I am replying to a specific person about what they claimed. You jumped into that discussion and took it off in another direction with something that did not apply. The onus is on you to understand the discussion before jumping in.

2. Lord Vega

Lord Vega King NES

+148
    United States
    United Methodist
    Single
    US-Republican
    What if someone is "window shopping" while wearing a baggy trench coat during summer time? Police have every right to stop and frisk suspicious-looking people even if they didn't see them commit a crime.

3. disciple Clint

disciple Clint Well-Known Member

+3,509
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Those kinds of things happen in a public forum, you do know that this is a public forum right?

4. Yarddog

+3,198
    Catholic
    Married
    I don't think that you read the post to which I responded to.

5. Yarddog

+3,198
    Catholic
    Married
    Yes, do you? I am not required to qualify my post for everyone who wants to jump in without understanding the discussion.

6. Silverback

Silverback Well-Known Member

+706
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    The whole letter from the Police Chief is code for "you are on your own"

7. disciple Clint

disciple Clint Well-Known Member

+3,509
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    And well it should be because that is exactly what the city council is saying to the police, along with we are going to reduce your funding by 50% and not prosecute any of the people who assaulted your officers.

8. ViaCrucis

ViaCrucis Evangelical Catholic of the Augsburg Confession

+21,408
    United States
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    Exactly, or if they have black skin. Can't be too careful.

"I saw this once before when I was a rookie. Apparently, this guy broke in and hung up pictures of his family everywhere."

-CryptoLutheran

9. Lord Vega

Lord Vega King NES

+148
    United States
    United Methodist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Worst comparison ever. Try harder next time.