✟52,837.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Halo Everybody,

I am 36 years old. I visit orthodox churches but I also believe in Reincarnation. Because God was saving me from suicide long time ago, by making me remembering my past lifes, some of them, and also a present I often received from God. Well my aim is not necessarily to talk about past lifes. In all other condition I am a normal christian. Just I mention it to be able to stay myself. My way to God was just by using the rule of the orthodox church: establishing your own connection to God. That is what I did. I am not interested in discussions whether the bible teaches reincarnation or the possibility of it or not. I am already 36 years old and God showed me what I know. I do not want to be teached in that case. I just search for sensible, open minded people who want to write with me about the philosophy of Platon/Sokrates or christian faith or anything else about humans and our everday life and worries and gains. I am on my way to learn more about orthodoxy. And my confessor priest accepts me with my beliefs.

I am also in a some sort of platonic, but love-relationship, with a monk for more than 10 years now. It is secret. Because God showed me this is my man :) I will never ever leave him I will rather die. So if you are a not judgmental person and sensible and have tons of humor you can write me :) It would be nice if you would have at least my age or 34 years.

I am very curious to know more about you.

In my free time I like painting, reading and going for a walk with my dog. Once a week at least I visit church. Sometimes I also read in the scriptures.

I wish everybody a nice time here on the forum :)

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will definitely pray for you. Christ, have mercy. Please feel free to talk to folks on the forums. There is a sub-forum for Eastern Orthodox posters, too.

The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox

They may be able to offer help and fellowship, too.

Upvote 0