Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
What are some of the things that are like heaven that you've found that maybe the rest of us haven't?
Nothing special or different to anyone else. I've found you just have to have eyes to see.
Intimate times with friend and family.
Cool weather after a hot, dry spell.
Sometimes just driving.
Mornings can be so beautiful, around 5 am.
Watching a profound movie like "The Mission"
Sometimes after hard exercise.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Mat 11:16 "To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:
17 ‘We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge and you did not mourn.’…

The most heavenly heaven we can taste is being HEALTHY and thats the most precious thing better than gold.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This one is easy...at mass, of course!:liturgy:

I really do believe heaven touches our altars at every liturgy. Personally, mass continues to speak to my heart in such a way that I know it's divine.

Other than that, bird watching would come in a close second. It forces me to be aware and still in some very beautiful places. Not that much unlike going to mass. :)

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This one is easy...at mass, of course!:liturgy:

I really do believe heaven touches our altars at every liturgy. Personally, mass continues to speak to my heart in such a way that I know it's divine.

Other than that, bird watching would come in a close second. It forces me to be aware and still in some very beautiful places. Not that much unlike going to mass. :)
I put your two statements together and thought, wouldn't it be cool that while someone was getting baptized that a white dove flew in and landed on their head!

Upvote 0