Searched “Catholic Face Mask” — Not Disappointed!

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As we approach the middle of summer and there is talk about kids going back to school and more face mask requirements, now is the time to start getting creative. Take a peek at some of the creative and awesome Catholic based face masks to minister without saying a word.

Crosses
Washable-Reusable-Face-Mask-Silver-Roman-Catholic-Cross.jpg

BENEDICT-GREY-XL.jpg

kreuz-christ-catholic-evangelical-goth-christ-face-mask.jpg

Continued below.
Searched "Catholic Face Mask" — Not Disappointed! – EpicPew

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As we approach the middle of summer and there is talk about kids going back to school and more face mask requirements, now is the time to start getting creative. Take a peek at some of the creative and awesome Catholic based face masks to minister without saying a word.

Crosses
Washable-Reusable-Face-Mask-Silver-Roman-Catholic-Cross.jpg

BENEDICT-GREY-XL.jpg

kreuz-christ-catholic-evangelical-goth-christ-face-mask.jpg

Continued below.
Searched "Catholic Face Mask" — Not Disappointed! – EpicPew

I'm going to have to look into a Christian face mask. Mine is boring. I wonder how many people will give me grief over it out in public?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm going to have to look into a Christian face mask. Mine is boring. I wonder how many people will give me grief over it out in public?
Hopefully no one does but one never knows these days. Some may act like a vampire exposed to sunlight.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Such pretty masks!

I like to view these masks as wonderful opportunities for creativity and expression! I currently have three masks, all of which have been given to me. One is an Animal Crossing mask because I love that game, another is a mask I received near July 4th that has red white and blue stars on it, and the third is covered with reticulated giraffe spots because...giraffes. :)

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Such pretty masks!

I like to view these masks as wonderful opportunities for creativity and expression! I currently have three masks, all of which have been given to me. One is an Animal Crossing mask because I love that game, another is a mask I received near July 4th that has red white and blue stars on it, and the third is covered with reticulated giraffe spots because...giraffes. :)
I like the creativity involved in it. If you have to wear them, you might as well have fun with it. :)

• Agree
Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0