United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's about time.
They must have a criminal complaint. What is it? What specific crime are they investigating? Mean tweets? And why haven't they arrested Hunter Biden? Who has clearly violated more than one law. If the FBI can execute a search warrant on Trump with no specific crime that means they can do the same thing to every citizen in the USA. Welcome to NAZI USA.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They must have a criminal complaint. What is it? What specific crime are they investigating? Mean tweets? And why haven't they arrested Hunter Biden? Who has clearly violated more than one law. If the FBI can execute a search warrant on Trump with no specific crime that means they can do the same thing to every citizen in the USA. Welcome to NAZI USA.
Godwin in three, thanks for coming everyone.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟229,702.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They must have a criminal complaint. What is it? What specific crime are they investigating?
Could be for a multitude of possible crimes. It could be related to the stuff he stole from the archives, interfering with the election, January 6th, taxes, insurance fraud, who knows for sure? Whatever it is, a judge felt like there was enough evidence to issue a warrant and that a crime has taken place.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟213,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Godwin in three, thanks for coming everyone.
Wrong! If any police/investigative agency can search any building at will, without articulating a specific offense they have become the equivalent of the GeheimstaatsPolizei. abbr. Gestapo. Have you ever heard of a search warrant being issued without a specific crime being articulated? Ever hear of the Silverthorne Lumber company, Mapp v. Ohio,

• Agree
Reactions: revybub
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wrong! If any police/investigative agency can search any building at will, without articulating a specific offense they have become the equivalent of the GeheimstaatsPolizei. abbr. Gestapo. Have you ever heard of a search warrant being issued without a specific crime being articulated? Ever hear of the Silverthorne Lumber company, Mapp v. Ohio,
Double Godwin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟229,702.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The search, according to two people familiar with the investigation, appeared to be focused on material that Mr. Trump had brought with him to Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence, after he left the White House. Those boxes contained many pages of classified documents, according to a person familiar with their contents.

F.B.I. Searches Trump’s Home in Florida

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Meaningless deflection. You have nothing to contribute to the topic so you resort meaningless deflection and avoidance.
Just calling balls and strikes, not my fault you threw in the towel with your first post Godwin.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟604,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am shutting down this thread right now. It's about the January 6th riot that happened at the Capital.
Trump Raided By FBI
protrumpnews.com

There is no information yet what it is relating to. I doubt the FBI would conduct a search of a former POTUS if they didn't know exactly what they are looking for and where to find it though. If it is related to Jan 6th, someone major must have flipped.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Is a former president somehow above the law?

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no information yet what it is relating to. I doubt the FBI would conduct a search of a former POTUS if they didn't know exactly what they are looking for and where to find it though. If it is related to Jan 6th, someone major must have flipped.
And no judge would issue a FISA warrant without verifiable evidence either would they? Maybe they do have something this time but I'm not holding my breath.

Upvote 0