Swansea
✟16,676.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello guys :) I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in going through some of 'Search the Scriptures' with me? I'm a new Christian and it would be great to be able to discuss the Bible with others. If you're not familiar with 'Search the Scriptures', it is a three year Bible study plan. It sets which passages to read and sets questions on each passage.

Sorry if I should have posted somewhere else. I'm new to this site and am still working things out. Let me know, and I'll post in the relevant place.

God bless

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟391,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Since you aren't having any luck, try this forum: Deeper Fellowship or another subforum in the same section titled Daily Devotionals.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello guys :) I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in going through some of 'Search the Scriptures' with me? I'm a new Christian and it would be great to be able to discuss the Bible with others. If you're not familiar with 'Search the Scriptures', it is a three year Bible study plan. It sets which passages to read and sets questions on each passage.

Sorry if I should have posted somewhere else. I'm new to this site and am still working things out. Let me know, and I'll post in the relevant place.

God bless
Welcome to the family!

There are some other Bible reading plans you may want to consider as well.
Check this out: Bible Reading Plans

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless

Sadly, I am not real up on some sort of program you entered.

Upvote 0