West of Mississippi
✟416,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't determine the inspirational source unless I'm looking at the work of other artists, not mine.

I often hear completely original or spontaneously create original music while in hypnogogic state. Unfortunately, I don't have skills in any musical instrument nor writing down music nor the time to learn notes to even bother writing it down. Most of my artistic expression is at work, making reports and analysis of other people look aesthetically pleasing. I used to daydream an entirely different reality, a different life many years ago, but not anymore.

Inspirational source with the same artist can be multiple. Meaning, they can be inspired both by good and evil sources at the same time. Useful information can be obfuscated within an artistic work like a code. If you know what to look for, you'll find them.

Jesus did pointed me towards Native American myths. NOT to sign up my faith to them but to gather certain information about some of the entities. Spirituality seems to run deep within the culture and why they seem unable to fully integrate with Western culture because the Western culture is utterly anti-spiritual despite the claim of being Christian. It's the wrong kind of Christianity, a false one.

Be careful…. Sounds like a very interesting endeavor.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
At least, you have to ask yourself, if you go looking for this stuff, to what end is it useful to do so? Some people can lose a grip on reality with this kind of stuff.

I'm not trying to be insulting, I've just heard of people that get interested in this kind of "spiritual warfare", of seeking out fighting demons, and it can take on a life of its own. In the Orthodox tradition, they don't allow novice monks to go into caves and deserts for a reason. They don't go into the desert because they feel they have to, but to reach a deeper communion with God. But it's not something one does casually.

Upvote 0