timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,619.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I face spiritual entities on a daily basis, most of them are of evil nature and mostly at night when everyone is asleep.

As part of ongoing battle against spiritual entities, I often seek information on the internet if I'm able to see them. It was fine couple of years ago and fortunately, there are others who are able to see the same things.

But their attacks and activity have intensified lately and I need better information more than ever....

But now when I make a search on the internet, I see video game or movie or TV series results of the same entity but presented in fictional format which I doubt is even based on facts or realistic because I read upon them and they're unlike what I encounter for real.

It's like the latest movie on the Matrix. They've turned the hidden reality of the Matrix into a video game so that everyone coming to a realization of it and attempts to run a search, all they will find is video game, fiction.

It seems as if Hollywood, the entertainment / gaming industry / search engine providers is working closely or strongly influenced by these evil entities.

• Informative
Reactions: Unqualified

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I face spiritual entities on a daily basis, most of them are of evil nature and mostly at night when everyone is asleep.

As part of ongoing battle against spiritual entities, I often seek information on the internet if I'm able to see them. It was fine couple of years ago and fortunately, there are others who are able to see the same things.

But their attacks and activity have intensified lately and I need better information more than ever....
You could try putting bibles in every room of your house. I know of two women who had similar problems and after doing this their problems were solved.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,619.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You could try putting bibles in every room of your house. I know of two women who had similar problems and after doing this their problems were solved.

These spirits doesn't truly leave everyone completely. They simply hide themselves better. I just happen to be quite sensitive to these things. The Bible doesn't really help here. I have a Bible on the 'entry points' and it doesn't really work unless you have poor sensitivity or pose very little threat to their master plan, they will just decide to leave you alone.

Even Jesus was visited and tempted by the devil.

I can drive them away, keep them away. But if I do nothing, let my guard down, they come back in a hurry.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,619.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Anything but Jesus I guess. Find Him!

I've read everything about Jesus in the Bible, even the methods He used to drive away evil spirits.

I've also researched every possible angle about Jesus.

Moreover, I meet with Jesus in dreams. We talk to each other like two normal friends talking to each other. He's probably talking to my spirit why I remember so little of our conversation.

I can keep evil spirits away but I have to do it actively (not passive). It's a lot easier when I'm alone because other people, including most Christians make easy vessels for the devil's minions.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟416,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've read everything about Jesus in the Bible, even the methods He used to drive away evil spirits.

I've also researched every possible angle about Jesus.

Moreover, I meet with Jesus in dreams. We talk to each other like two normal friends talking to each other. He's probably talking to my spirit why I remember so little of our conversation.

I can keep evil spirits away but I have to do it actively (not passive). It's a lot easier when I'm alone because other people, including most Christians make easy vessels for the devil's minions.

what are you seeking then?

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,619.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
what are you seeking then?

I needed to gather more information about the spiritual entities I'm dealing with. The Holy Spirit often tells me what to look for. Sometimes, it's revealed in dreams. Other times, I have to look it over the internet.

The Bible doesn't have all the information, all the details. The beloved disciple attested to this in John 21:25. But thankfully, we have the Spirit of Truth to guide us in search for all of Truth - John 16:13.

Besides, it has turned into a passion for me like some people are passionate about their hobbies. They search every nook and cranny in the world to get all the information they can have about their hobby. Some collect coins, as for me I seek information about spirits so I can deal with them better, mostly at driving them away and keeping them away. Jesus also provides guidance how to fight them better. The work mostly involves physical health and lots of fasting, basically shunning the Western Lifestyle which is an anti-Christian lifestyle.

Using internet for seeking information was easier several years ago.

However, in recent times. Information about spiritual entities are inundated with fiction. Hollywood is apparently hard at work to turn these spiritual realities into fiction to push away real life information about many spiritual entities.

Yes, Hollywood is doing the bidding of Satan but does more than just draw people into witchcraft, it also makes the work harder for us who relies on updated information about spiritual entities.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟416,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I needed to gather more information about the spiritual entities I'm dealing with. The Holy Spirit often tells me what to look for. Sometimes, it's revealed in dreams. Other times, I have to look it over the internet.

The Bible doesn't have all the information, all the details. The beloved disciple attested to this in John 21:25. But thankfully, we have the Spirit of Truth to guide us in search for all of Truth - John 16:13.

Besides, it has turned into a passion for me like some people are passionate about their hobbies. They search every nook and cranny in the world to get all the information they can have about their hobby. Some collect coins, as for me I seek information about spirits so I can deal with them better, mostly at driving them away and keeping them away. Jesus also provides guidance how to fight them better. The work mostly involves physical health and lots of fasting, basically shunning the Western Lifestyle which is an anti-Christian lifestyle.

Using internet for seeking information was easier several years ago.

However, in recent times. Information about spiritual entities are inundated with fiction. Hollywood is apparently hard at work to turn these spiritual realities into fiction to push away real life information about many spiritual entities.

Yes, Hollywood is doing the bidding of Satan but does more than just draw people into witchcraft, it also makes the work harder for us who relies on updated information about spiritual entities.

so you are seeing ‘monsters’ and others are seeing them too? And have reproduced them on games. They must be affecting you powerfully. Or maybe just seeing them makes you want to drive them away. There are definitely demons out there. I have a problem with a roaring lion, silent really. He is seeking to devour me if I go too far towards a high rate of excitement in resisting other principalities but can’t see them. Though they seem to have human form. This sort of thing is happening more and more to people who are not even spiritually inclined.

I do all out battle sometimes- hand to hand. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God…. Use your gifts…..

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,619.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
so you are seeing ‘monsters’ and others are seeing them too? And have reproduced them on games. They must be affecting you powerfully. Or maybe just seeing them makes you want to drive them away. There are definitely demons out there. I have a problem with a roaring lion, silent really. He is seeking to devour me if I go too far towards a high rate of excitement in resisting other principalities but can’t see them. Though they seem to have human form. This sort of thing is happening more and more to people who are not even spiritually inclined.

I do all out battle sometimes- hand to hand. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God…. Use your gifts…..

I see them sometimes, sometimes not, other people could see physical manifestations if a fierce battle ensues like things moving on their own repeatedly defying the laws of physics just like things you see in exorcism movies. The information on spiritual entities used to be easily found on the internet and fictional writers could have simply used them on their video games or TV shows / movies.

My dad sees a pale horse. I see many kinds. Dark shadowy figures, big/small gray 'aliens', albino / black spiders from microscopic to gigantic sizes, giant spiders wearing uniforms (The Lakota tribe have myth of exactly the same spider and this spider is very much like Loki of Norse Myth).

The spiders are most interesting as their legend is spread across cultures all over the world. I never searched information about them until I started seeing them much more frequently and surprised I was even old myths gave very close similarities. They're also adapting and evolving. In other words, getting better at what they're supposed to be doing like feeding off people's 'energy' and staying hidden / obscured.

Loki is one very curious character. From my research, it is very likely he is a spider. Not surprisingly one of his offspring, Sleipnir is a horse with eight legs. This is probably the same horse dad was seeing. He had more possible contacts with various cultures around the world possibly due to his nature of wanting to have active involvement with humans.

I have encountered the Lakota version of the giant spider, "Iktomi" wearing a uniform who is possibly Loki. He did not trip my 'alarm bells' for some reason. I sensed absolutely no threat at all and my gift wasn't triggered.

No surprises here that the internet is currently inundated with Marvel's version of Loki and causing some difficulty making a study about the real Loki :confused: Some things are not really 'dead' or nothing more than myth or fiction if you look carefully at other cultures and their myth. The Holy Spirit is guiding me to them as well. I can't go on much with Norse 'myths' and other characters like Odin. But it seems, they're not really myths. You really can't contain everything in just one book - John 21:25.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟416,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you are looking at life from the Spirit toward the spiritual because that is your gift. You want to do spiritual warfare. Any thoughts about ufos or space travel? It’s hard to find stuff on the internet. What I know is to rebuke the spirits in Jesus name and they all have to flee. If they don’t flee it’s just my imagination, which I want to flee also. Some take a little more resistance and some can be ignored. But if you get them mad they stick around.

The lion wants to devour the weak. Some want to plague the weak until they get tired. I always have to put out extra energy but I find it strengthening. They always go beyond what I want to deal with. Next time I am stronger.
This is fun talking about. The gatekeeper! Have you read “Pigs in the Parlor” about demonic influences?

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,619.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So you are looking at life from the Spirit toward the spiritual because that is your gift. You want to do spiritual warfare. Any thoughts about ufos or space travel? It’s hard to find stuff on the internet. What I know is to rebuke the spirits in Jesus name and they all have to flee. If they don’t flee it’s just my imagination, which I want to flee also. Some take a little more resistance and some can be ignored. But if you get them mad they stick around.

The lion wants to devour the weak. Some want to plague the weak until they get tired. I always have to put out extra energy but I find it strengthening. They always go beyond what I want to deal with. Next time I am stronger.
This is fun talking about. The gatekeeper! Have you read “Pigs in the Parlor” about demonic influences?

I've encountered grays but never saw a single ship!

I used to drive away spirits in the name of Jesus but doesn't always work because some of them are really clever, they won't even allow you to speak! They have abilities to paralyze your whole body and of course, your ability to speak.

Eventually, with the Lord's training, I was able to resist their ability to paralyze.

Many Christians don't have to deal with these things because they are so deceived they pose absolutely no threat to the devil's agenda and might even be helping it. It makes no sense for the devil to try to attack them. But try to make a difference, try to disrupt the status quo, preach against money and you'll get all sorts of demonic attacks.

Lately, I've been fasting and the devil is stepping up its attacks. It doesn't want me to fast. It wants to me to indulge instead on tasty, greasy foods!

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟605,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

But now when I make a search on the internet, I see video game or movie or TV series results of the same entity but presented in fictional format which I doubt is even based on facts or realistic because I read upon them and they're unlike what I encounter for real.

It's like the latest movie on the Matrix. They've turned the hidden reality of the Matrix into a video game so that everyone coming to a realization of it and attempts to run a search, all they will find is video game, fiction.

It seems as if Hollywood, the entertainment / gaming industry / search engine providers is working closely or strongly influenced by these evil entities.
Google is far more interested in marketing than it is in providing information. Libraries however contain books that are far more geared towards providing information, rather than towards marketing.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟605,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
These spirits doesn't truly leave everyone completely. They simply hide themselves better. I just happen to be quite sensitive to these things. The Bible doesn't really help here. I have a Bible on the 'entry points' and it doesn't really work unless you have poor sensitivity or pose very little threat to their master plan, they will just decide to leave you alone.

Even Jesus was visited and tempted by the devil.

I can drive them away, keep them away. But if I do nothing, let my guard down, they come back in a hurry.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Ephesians 6:10-18

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟416,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
preach against money and you'll get all sorts of

you got that right. Yes fasting will give you power over more of them. It’s what are they trying to accomplish that bothers me. To establish their presence or torment, doubts fears to lead you from Christ. Be more persistent with your rebukes in Jesus name. They have to flee. Mine are ‘clever’ too though and resistant. I am not leading such a warrior life as you. It sounds like with you and Jesus bonded you have won many battles. I have been through a lot of battles but don’t win every one. They just torment the righteous, those who are a light to others. IMO. Who are doing something more than believing, like pastors if they do what’s right.

I hope you are doing all right with this knowledge. It causes one to stay vigilant which makes you stronger to do so. Where God calls God empowers. Vineyard churches are into this stuff if you need support. But I have found that ‘everything’ is not demons, just some stuff. I have some friends that do deliverances. Helped me before too. But Christians can’t be possessed but can be oppressed. It seems we all have our problems in this, our assigned demons that can keep us in temptation to material thinags and laziness, etc. Trying to make us weak.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,619.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Google is far more interested in marketing than it is in providing information. Libraries however contain books that are far more geared towards providing information, rather than towards marketing.

I learned far more in the library when I was young. That knowledge helps me discern garbage and useful stuff on the internet.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,619.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
you got that right. Yes fasting will give you power over more of them. It’s what are they trying to accomplish that bothers me. To establish their presence or torment, doubts fears to lead you from Christ. Be more persistent with your rebukes in Jesus name. They have to flee. Mine are ‘clever’ too though and resistant. I am not leading such a warrior life as you. It sounds like with you and Jesus bonded you have won many battles. I have been through a lot of battles but don’t win every one. They just torment the righteous, those who are a light to others. IMO. Who are doing something more than believing, like pastors if they do what’s right.

I hope you are doing all right with this knowledge. It causes one to stay vigilant which makes you stronger to do so. Where God calls God empowers. Vineyard churches are into this stuff if you need support. But I have found that ‘everything’ is not demons, just some stuff. I have some friends that do deliverances. Helped me before too. But Christians can’t be possessed but can be oppressed. It seems we all have our problems in this, our assigned demons that can keep us in temptation to material thinags and laziness, etc. Trying to make us weak.

Thanks but I don't think I've won any battles yet. It's an ongoing battle.

In the Bible we read some of these things must happen to give glory to the Lord.

Unfortunately, the devil is smart enough to use the same tactics to promote false Christian teachings. He can fake defeat and even permanently cease oppression to Christians who believes in false teachings. If he can make Christians who believes in false teachings seem victorious, then more people would be attracted to false Christian teachings like the 'prosperity gospel' and many other false doctrines out there.

Otherwise, they inspire curiosity to me. Stephen King's "IT" have strong roots in reality. A gigantic etheric spider disguised as a clown that can weave fake reality to ensnare and feed on people. In reality, they can do this in dreams to weaken people, to lower their protective shielding for attack. A 'dream catcher' is shaped like a spider web for the same reason as it deals with the same entities. Our irrational fear of spiders may have dark origins after all.

Indeed sometimes, I look into fiction because sometimes an 'artistic inspiration' can come from spirits good or bad and can be quite realistic.

Fasting does so many things. Chiefly control of your body. Achieve better control of your body, and it may translate to better control of the spiritual realm. It just very incompatible with Western diet and western culture in general where it wants you to indulge to weaken your control.

• Informative
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,619.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It would make sense if you are an artist @timewerx .

I can't determine the inspirational source unless I'm looking at the work of other artists, not mine.

I often hear completely original or spontaneously create original music while in hypnogogic state. Unfortunately, I don't have skills in any musical instrument nor writing down music nor the time to learn notes to even bother writing it down. Most of my artistic expression is at work, making reports and analysis of other people look aesthetically pleasing. I used to daydream an entirely different reality, a different life many years ago, but not anymore.

Inspirational source with the same artist can be multiple. Meaning, they can be inspired both by good and evil sources at the same time. Useful information can be obfuscated within an artistic work like a code. If you know what to look for, you'll find them.

Jesus did pointed me towards Native American myths. NOT to sign up my faith to them but to gather certain information about some of the entities. Spirituality seems to run deep within the culture and why they seem unable to fully integrate with Western culture because the Western culture is utterly anti-spiritual despite the claim of being Christian. It's the wrong kind of Christianity, a false one.

• Prayers
Upvote 0