Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
in one city 90 percent is saved now

What city is 90% saved?
The city so reported could be in Africa or Asia or somewhere distant. It's a matter of if it is a true report or not, in any case.

About spiritual warfare . . .

I think of 1 John 4:18 >

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." (1 John 4:18)

So, in spiritual warfare, the almighty power of God's love "casts out fear".

There are people who may claim miraculous gifts, but they do not have in them the success of how love "casts out fear".

While there may be gifts and ministry which can cast out demons and help with other problems, we need to grow in God's love so we are deeply strong against any and all of the nasty nonsense and degrading stuff of Satan's spirit > "the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience" (in Ephesians 2:2). Satan is dominating and dictatorial, and so his spirit has dominating and dictatorial drives and ways of reacting negatively and violently. So, it is important to grow strong in the love of God (Romans 5:5), so that Satanic emotions and drives and feelings can't cause different sorts of "torment" of fear in our personalities.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The city so reported could be in Africa or Asia or somewhere distant. It's a matter of if it is a true report or not, in any case.

About spiritual warfare . . .

I think of 1 John 4:18 >

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." (1 John 4:18)

So, in spiritual warfare, the almighty power of God's love "casts out fear".

There are people who may claim miraculous gifts, but they do not have in them the success of how love "casts out fear".

While there may be gifts and ministry which can cast out demons and help with other problems, we need to grow in God's love so we are deeply strong against any and all of the nasty nonsense and degrading stuff of Satan's spirit > "the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience" (in Ephesians 2:2). Satan is dominating and dictatorial, and so his spirit has dominating and dictatorial drives and ways of reacting negatively and violently. So, it is important to grow strong in the love of God (Romans 5:5), so that Satanic emotions and drives and feelings can't cause different sorts of "torment" of fear in our personalities.
Interesting perspective. I love that verse in 1 John. I'm so glad that you used it.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Interesting perspective. I love that verse in 1 John. I'm so glad that you used it.
In order to fight spiritual warfare, the best way, we need to mature and not only have miraculous gifts. Because if we are able to cast out demons and heal people, still people need to become strong in love. And in love we have the safety and protection not only against certain problems but against any and all things which can be wrong in us and can hurt us. And in maturity of love we are able to do all the good things that God has us doing with Him . . . not only certain miraculous items.

For examples >

If someone has a medical problem because of smoking or drinking or food abuse, healing the problem is not enough; the person needs to grow and mature in self control so the person does not keep hurting oneself.

Or . . . if there is a demon in a marriage, you can cast out the devil, but then still you need to learn how to love >

"Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation" (in Philippians 2:14-16) < this will mean growing in Jesus and His love which makes us strong against arguing and complaining. And so, as we succeed in this, we become real with God and in how He has us relating with one another and with people still not in this.

I knew someone who was into the miraculous things, but she was not able to get along well with Christians where she was. She did not even know who the really Christian people were where she was. So, she was on the Net trying to find a husband . . . while not able to do what was right with her own self.

In the Holy Spirit's fruit we have self control along with love and joy and peace and gentleness and faithfulness and longsuffering and forbearance and meekness and goodness and . . . what else? Oh yes . . . Galatians 5:22-24 . . . kindness . . . so, why did I not remember kindness? "Perhaps" I still need to get more real in kindness with any and all people. So, in the self-control which is in the Holy Spirit we have all that is of God's love. And I will offer that if we grow in this fruit we will be intimate with God and we will have family sharing with various other Christians who are growing in Jesus. And with this we become able to detect and connect with someone we belong with in marriage and other very fulfilling relationships.

We won't be only looking for some one person to use for what we want > "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you?" (in Matthew 5:46)

So, spiritual warfare includes growing so we know what we are doing in our social relating. This helps to prevent a lot of trouble. And prevention, in warfare, works better than doing a lot of fighting and struggling and suffering.

"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)

First, most of all, submit to God Himself, including actively seek Him for His correction > Hebrews 12:4-11. This is so much more important than trying to rescue and straighten someone else out. The lady I was talking with would not accept how she needed to be first satisfied with God and appreciate whoever she had where she was, to love. But I did not need to try to straighten her out and work on her; but I needed to seek God, myself, and get more real with Him >

"nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3)

We need to not be only fighting some enemy or trying to correct everyone but ourselves. And then, as we grow in love as citizens of God's one holy nation in Jesus, then we know what we are fighting for, and how to represent God's kingdom to enemies . . . so that they can be drawn to join us and help us.

So - - - before we can be good soldiers, first we need to become good citizens :) and have and enjoy all the good of being God's children . . . so this can spread to effect enemies. "There is the warfare of example - - - for example, 1 Peter 3:1-4." Then we get the "perfect revenge", of how God changes evil people of Satan's kingdom so they join us and help us . . . while sharing with us as family. This way, Satan can't use them, any more; so it is perfect revenge :)

So, with that lady, I would offer to share with her as family. I would not only stay involved with people I hoped to use for what I want. This, too, I think is important in our warfare . . . how we stay in sharing with people who might be Christians but not strong and blessed and able to be good for us, like they could; but, of course, don't go along with however they would take us the wrong way.

Jesus never gave up on any of His disciples.

And with God we don't run out of resources for being able to love and be there for any and all people . . . "Love never fails" > in 1 Corinthians 13:8 > however He has us succeeding instead of bleeding :)

"And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?" (1 Peter 3:13)

Upvote 0

Leslie B

Jun 27, 2015
✟8,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Brothers and sisters I want you to understand that God has shown us in his word that we resist Satan by simply submiting to God in obedience to His word, resisting the devil (not giving into the evil desires of our flesh and making room for him), and drawing near to God and staying alert in PRAYER.

Please dont go beyond this. Please remember not to bring railing accusation against angels that you dont even understand. Even michael the archangel contended with the devik over the body of Moses he didnt speak a word against Satan but said "The Lord rebuke you!".

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
he didnt speak a word against Satan but said "The Lord rebuke you!".
That is in Jude 8-9. Instead, we need > "building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God" (in Jude 20-21).

"'The LORD will fight for you, and you will hold your peace.'" (Exodus 14:14)

This is how it can be . . . that we just be still and leave it all to God. However, it is possible that the LORD will have us doing and saying things . . . now that we are submitting to Him in His peace > Colossians 3:15.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
The finger of God is God's power in spiritual warfare, Jesus mentioned it.

Dunamis is God's choice of Greek word for ability or power, from which comes dynamite, although Gods power works more gently like oil and propellant in people doing carpet time.

Upvote 0