✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All that is AFTER Christ's return.
It is showing the destruction of the Babylon harlot is PAST. So that is definitely NOT about a secret rapture prior to the tribulation. Your preachers just have you in such an emotional frenzy on the 'fly away' doctrine that it gets you skipping those Scripture time anchors and instead listening to their false time creations.

Let me ask you this, according to Revelation 19:

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war." -Rev. 19:11 (KJV)

And His name is:

"King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords." -Rev. 19:17 (KJV)

If Christ has returned, how is it John saw heaven open, and Christ up there, sitting on a white horse?

Show me in scripture where Christ ascended up, into heaven riding a white horse.

So what did Christ do, return to earth, then suddenly return, then return again?

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Scriptural facts are provided below for your edification, genius:

Dan.9:24 "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah [the Prince] be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; [the Roman army, led by general Titus] and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate." [Parenthetics mine]

Not only a Biblical fact, but also a secular histoical fact.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Would you care to explain how the Church got into heaven to be able to return WITH Jesus from their marriage in heaven, to support your credibility, as recorded in Rev.19:7-8 and 14? The second coming of Jesus, WITH THE CHURCH, is documented in the following:

The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast [For starters]

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.
12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.
16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God,
18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”
19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.
20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh."

Quasar92

Secondly, Paul in 1 Thess.4 explained that those of Christ's Church still alive on earth on the day of Jesus' 2nd coming will not precede ("prevent" in KJV) the asleep saints who have already died. Paul said Jesus will bring them with Him when He comes:

1 Thess 4:13-14
3 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.

KJV

Bring them with Him from where? Where does our Lord Jesus come from when He does return? From the Heavenly. The asleep saints are first resurrected when Jesus comes...

1 Thess 4:15-16
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

KJV

There's a huge part of the armies in heaven coming with Jesus when He returns...

Thirdly... Zechariah 14 reveals that 'all' the saints will be returning to the Mount of Olives with Jesus when He comes...

Zech 14:3-5
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle.
4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.
KJV

There's... the rest of the Church having been gathered next just before Jesus heads there to the Mount of Olives ...

1 Thess 4:17
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
KJV

To the Mount of Olives on earth with Jesus is where the whole Church, once it's put together, is going.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is nothing in the Scriptural references you have posted that has anything whatever to do with the Church. Who are ,in heaven for thieir marriage to the Lamb/Jesus, while the tribulation takes place on earth, recorded in Rev.19:7=8. In verse 14, Jesus will return to earth in His second coming, WITH HIS CHURCH.

Tell me, how did the Church get into heaven for their marriage to the Lamb/Jesus, Davy?

Quasar92

Difficult to converse with someone who is in denial like yourself...

Who is Jesus speaking this to?

Rev 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
KJV

And where does Apostles Paul and Peter cover that timing of Jesus coming "as a thief"?

Where is it written that Jesus comes for only a portion of His Church, and then comes again later for another portion of His Church? did Apostle Paul ever give evidence of this?

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Firstly, the Revelation 19:1-9 verses are for AFTER CHRIST'S RETURN, after His gathering of the Church and His return to this earth per Zechariah 14.

Rev 19:1-9
19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are His judgments: for He hath judged the great harlot, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of His servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God That sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye His servants, and ye that fear Him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
KJV

All that is AFTER Christ's return.
It is showing the destruction of the Babylon harlot is PAST. So that is definitely NOT about a secret rapture prior to the tribulation. Your preachers just have you in such an emotional frenzy on the 'fly away' doctrine that it gets you skipping those Scripture time anchors and instead listening to their false time creations.

Your abobe response is in direct conflict with the Scriptures. From Rev.19:1 Through the Marriage of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus in verses 7-9 are all in heaven. Jesus SOES NOT return to earth in His second coming WITH HIS CHURCH, until in verse 14. Review the following Scriptural facts:

Rejoicing in Heaven

Rev.19:1 "And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 2For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great harlot, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 3And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. 4And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. 5And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

The Marriage of the Lamb

6And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. 10And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

The Rider on the White Horse

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Defeat of the Beast and False Prophet

17And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;18That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh."

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Davy, you are welcomed to write anything you want in your own posts, but please don't take what I wrote, change it, then tear it down. You changed it because you couldn't make the argument you were presenting, otherwise.

My view is the any time rapture - not the any moment rapture.

Just a 'play' on words, not worth responding to. You guys ought to put your make-believe slogans on campaign buttons and wear 'em around like politicians. That's what I think of those kind of play on words.

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.
KJV

Funny, there is some discrepancy as to whether it is the "Saints" or His "Holy Angels":

"[and] all the saints with thee:
the Targum, and the Septuagint, Syriac, and Arabic versions, read, "with him"; meaning either the holy angels; so Aben Ezra, Kimchi, and Ben Melech; who will attend him partly for the glory of his majesty, and partly for terror to the wicked, and also for service; or rather glorified saints, the spirits of just men made perfect, whom Christ will bring with him to be united to their bodies, which will now be raised, and to be with him in the new heavens and new earth, which will now be formed, and to be presented to him, and dwell with him, during the thousand years."

Source

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let me ask you this, according to Revelation 19:

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war." -Rev. 19:11 (KJV)

And His name is:

"King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords." -Rev. 19:17 (KJV)

If Christ has returned, how is it John saw heaven open, and Christ up there, sitting on a white horse?

Go back and re-read what part of Rev.19 I covered. Do you read me anywhere saying past Rev.19:9 is after Christ's return? Of course not, because Christ coming on that white horse IS... about the event time of His second coming. But the Rev.19:1-9 verses is a future-forward look for after His coming, since the Babylon harlot is shown having already been destroyed.'

How is it you guys cannot understand? --
Babylon Harlot - destroyed - AFTER Christ's coming.
Babylon Harlot - NOT destroyed - BEFORE Christ's coming.

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Q, the person, the prince who shall come being from the Romans, in Daniel 9:26 is there because it connects that person to the 7th king in Revelation 17:10, yet to come, being of the Julio-Claudian bloodline.

Also, it connects the person on a timeline of events, of him first coming to power, not as the Antichrist, but as the little horn, leader of the EU, who will eventually move into the middle east following Gog/Magog.

Gog/Magog is 100% concrete as the preliminary event that will set up the prince who shall come - from the EU into the middle east - to be embraced by the Jews thinking he is the promised messiah King of Israel, to lead Israel and the world into the messianic age.

Gog/Magog is 100% concrete, because Ezekiel 39:17-20 is the Armageddon feast - 7 years following the Gog feast in verse 4 and the detailed clean up of the land to verse 16.

Ezekiel 39:21, is Jesus speaking having returned to this earth, and having just laid judgment on the armies gathered to make war on him.

The Jews will think the little horn prince who shall come is their messiah because (1) many Jews who study the end of days in the Tanach believe the messianic age will follow Gog/Magog. (2) when Gog/Magog takes place and is over, all of their current enemies in the world destroyed, they will believe that messianic era peace will be possible (3) there will messiah fever in Israel (4) the little horn person - a Jew - his religion Judaism - and that he assembled his army and staged it in Greece to deter Gog/Magog, and moved his army in the middle to secure peace in the region - will meet their expectation that the messiah is supposed to fight the battles of God in defending Israel (5) and the person himself will be deluded and will play the part - i.e. coming in his own name.

To show what the Jews are expecting, I copied and pasted this from a Jewish site - excerpt from Maimonides (the Rambam)
Maimonides' Code - The Book of Judges

The Laws of Kings and Their Wars

Chapter 11

The first anointed king, who is David, rescued Israelites from their oppressors,*

and the final anointed king, who will arise from among his [David's] descendants and will [finally] rescue all Jews [initiating the Messianic era].

As I have previously posted, the "people of the prince to come," in Dan.9:26, was the Roman army under the leadership of general Titus. Whether of not he is the prophecied beast who come out of the Abbys, the 8th king of Rev.17:8, can best be determined as to whether Titus died by the sword, yet is healed from his wound or not. To render an answer to that as to negative or affirmative would both be pure speculation.

Titus was Emperor of Rome, from 71 to 81 A.D., and died of fever.

Quasar92

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your abobe response is in direct conflict with the Scriptures. From Rev.19:1 Through the Marriage of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus in verses 7-9 are all in heaven. Jesus SOES NOT return to earth in His second coming WITH HIS CHURCH, until in verse 14. Review the following Scriptural facts:

Then you cannot read are in direct denial of God's Holy Writ...

Rev 19:2-3
2 For true and righteous are His judgments: for He hath judged the great harlot, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of His servants at her hand.

KJV

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Just a 'play' on words, not worth responding to. You guys ought to put your make-believe slogans on campaign buttons and wear 'em around like politicians. That's what I think of those kind of play on words.
The words "any time" are right from the text. The words, and meaning that go with them, I chose were on purpose, not to have the MUST factor as in the pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib views.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Funny, there is some discrepancy as to whether it is the "Saints" or His "Holy Angels":

"[and] all the saints with thee:
the Targum, and the Septuagint, Syriac, and Arabic versions, read, "with him"; meaning either the holy angels; so Aben Ezra, Kimchi, and Ben Melech; who will attend him partly for the glory of his majesty, and partly for terror to the wicked, and also for service; or rather glorified saints, the spirits of just men made perfect, whom Christ will bring with him to be united to their bodies, which will now be raised, and to be with him in the new heavens and new earth, which will now be formed, and to be presented to him, and dwell with him, during the thousand years."

Source

God Bless

Till all are one.

The New Testament evidence of Jesus bringing His Church with Him is more than enough to know it's talking about His Church of believers, including Apostle Paul's revealing about the last trump change to the "spiritual body" (1 Cor.15).

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Difficult to converse with someone who is in denial like yourself...

Who is Jesus speaking this to?

Rev 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
KJV

And where does Apostles Paul and Peter cover that timing of Jesus coming "as a thief"?

Where is it written that Jesus comes for only a portion of His Church, and then comes again later for another portion of His Church? did Apostle Paul ever give evidence of this?

We can see where he comes for the church ..........like the days of Noah. We can see where he returns for the regrafted 12 tribes.........like the days of Lot.

What can't you see?

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

Jul 19, 2005
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Go back and re-read what part of Rev.19 I covered. Do you read me anywhere saying past Rev.19:9 is after Christ's return? Of course not, because Christ coming on that white horse IS... about the event time of His second coming. But the Rev.19:1-9 verses is a future-forward look for after His coming, since the Babylon harlot is shown having already been destroyed.'

How is it you guys cannot understand? --
Babylon Harlot - destroyed - AFTER Christ's coming.
Babylon Harlot - NOT destroyed - BEFORE Christ's coming.

You quoted Rev. 19:1-9 saying:

"All that is AFTER Christ's return."

There is nothing, absolutely nothing in Revelation 19 to indicate that view. (a future-forward look)

Sorry.

Not to mention, Rev. 19:11, 17, does not take into account what was said in Acts 1:11.

Again, sorry.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

Jul 19, 2005
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The New Testament evidence of Jesus bringing His Church with Him is more than enough to know it's talking about His Church of believers, including Apostle Paul's revealing about the last trump change to the "spiritual body" (1 Cor.15).

Except that 1 Cor. 15:51-54 and 1 Thess. 4:13-18 does not agree with 2 Thess. 1:7-8 or Rev. 19:11-21.

Sorry.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah [the Prince] be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; [the Roman army, led by general Titus] and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

A lot of people said it is fulfilled in Titus based on private interpretation like yours. You simply move the Prince Messiah out of the passage and replace Him with a prince out of your own imagination. You can move the shell around all you want, but you cannot make a bean appear where there is none. The ONLY prince identified as coming in that context is Messiah the Prince. Period! That is His name. Messiah. I see it written there because it is written there. I do not see Titus the Prince, I do not see the Romans people. I do not see 70 AD spoke of there. And do you know why? Because God only inspired ONE PRINCE to speak of there! Any other prince you conjure up through divination or false witness, you placed his name there yourself. God only names one Prince, Messiah, the anointed. That is what the 70th week is all about! Now you need to read the verses again:

Da 9:25
Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

This is how we read this way:

[25] Messiah the Prince is coming.
[26] This Prince will be cut off and the people of this prince that will come shall destroy the sanctuary.
[27] And He (this prince) will confirm the Covenant.

So, wake up and open your eyes to the BIBLICAL FACT, not history fact, that only ONE prince is named there, and HIS people were the Jews who did come and destroy the sanctuary which Christ did prophesied against the Jews. Didn't you READ the Scripture?

Joh 2:18-21
[18] Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
[19] Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
[20] Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
[21] But he spake of the temple of his body.

Listen, Q, the people of the prince who destroyed the city and sanctuary were the JEWS! As a judgment for their rejection of the Messiah the Prince! Weren't the Jews Christ's people at that time? Christ told the Jews, not the Romans, "behold your city is left unto you desolate." And that wasn't in 70 AD, that was at the cross when Messiah, their prince, was cut off! They, the Jews Christ spoke of, had destroyed the city. In other words, the old testament congregation which Christ's body represented was destroyed and the kingdom representation was taken from them, nd gave to the one that Christ rebuilt in three days. This was the sign to the Jews! Hello?!

The people of the prince are spiritually stones in the house of the Lord, not physical city Jersualem! Christ was talking about PEOPLE! Get it? They, as the old testament congregation, laid even with the ground, not one stone remaining, because their building was rejected by God! Thus the old testament congregation came to an end to prepare a way for a new! Didn't you read the Scripture or are you as blind as the Jews?

Mt 21:42
[42]Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

[43] Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

But of course, YOU don't get it because you've got your heart set on actual stones of a building in the Middle East, when the prophecy is of the stones that were built upon Christ-rejecting him, and therefore that kingdom was taken from them and Gentile stones be built upon that new cornerstone! Hello? Of course, you do NOT get the fact that the building is of Christ, not stones falling in 70 AD. This is what Christ's body is about! Of course, like you, the Jews thought Christ was talking about the physical temple but this was NOT what Christ talked about. The stones fell at the cross, and the rebuilding is with us, the Church who are also stones resting upon him. Don't you understand that there couldn't be a rebuilding unless the first building had fallen leveled to the ground? A physical temple or an old testament congregation of Israel?

Selah!

And YOUR interpretation is based on the secular book of Josephus which is bad bad bad for a "qualified" teacher like yourself even to consider this instead of allowing Scripture to interpret itself!

And yes, I am spiritually genius by the Grace of God!

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We can see where he comes for the church ..........like the days of Noah. We can see where he returns for the regrafted 12 tribes.........like the days of Lot.

What can't you see?

You err greatly, not knowing The Scriptures, because the grafting of the 12 tribes timing is the same timing of His coming for His Church. Probably a majority of His Church in the western Christian nations today are descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Jesus returns one time, on the "day of the Lord", and that is what the "as a thief" timing is in reference to (1 Thess.5; 2 Pet.3:10), and that's what you were scared to answer with bypassing that question.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The words "any time" are right from the text. The words, and meaning that go with them, I chose were on purpose, not to have the MUST factor as in the pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib views.

sure....

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You quoted Rev. 19:1-9 saying:

"All that is AFTER Christ's return."

There is nothing, absolutely nothing in Revelation 19 to indicate that view. (a future-forward look)

Sorry.

Not to mention, Rev. 19:11, 17, does not take into account what was said in Acts 1:11.

Again, sorry.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Then the 'drunken in the night' idea is for you, since you cannot read this plainly written Scripture in Rev.19:2-3 that sets the timing of the first nine verses:

Rev 19:2-3
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for He hath judged the great harlot, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of His servants at her hand.

KJV

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As I have previously posted, the "people of the prince to come," in Dan.9:26, was the Roman army under the leadership of general Titus. Whether of not he is the prophecied beast who come out of the Abbys, the 8th king of Rev.17:8, can best be determined as to whether Titus died by the sword, yet is healed from his wound or not. To render an answer to that as to negative or affirmative would both be pure speculation.

Quasar92
Q, Titus was not of the Julio-Claudians. Titus was of the Flavian family.

The 7 kings of Revelation 17:10
Julius Caesar
Augustus Caeser
Tiberius
Caligula
Claudius
Nero (last of the historic Julio-Claudians)
end times little horn - forthcoming

After the Julio Claudians, then came the Flavian dynasty. Titus was of the wrong family line to be the fulfillment of king #7 (and consequently #8).

King #7, it indicates in Revelation 17:10 must continue a short space. That king, the little horn, will be killed and brought back to life as the 8th king called the beast - and the short space is the 42 months.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Could Titus having died in the past, and that being the mortally wounded head in Revelation 13?

No, it cannot. Because the window which the person is killed and brought back to life - all has to be between the beginning of the 70th week and the middle of the 70th week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0