Scriptural: Match encounters to scripture, then create an encounter.

dylenbrivera

Dylen Rivera
Apr 14, 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟7,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Encounter: You meet someone who feels lonely.
Appropriate scripture: Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

New encounter:
You meet someone who loves money.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Encounter: You meet someone who loves money
Appropriate scripture: 1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

Appropriate scripture: Proverbs 11:4

Wealth isn't worth anything when God judges you. But doing what is right saves you from death.

New encounter:
You meet someone who is struggling with temptation.

Upvote 0

dylenbrivera

Dylen Rivera
Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
✟7,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Encounter: You meet someone who is struggling with temptation.
Appropriate Scripture: 1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Appropriate Scripture: Galatians 5:16

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

New Encounter: You encounter someone who denies the Word of God.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Encounter: You encounter someone who denies the Word of God.
Appropriate Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16

All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

(You know, it's hard to say much for this one, since if they deny the Word of God, how can you use the Word of God to prove it true? In one verse anyway) :)

New Encounter: You encounter someone who is worried about being able to pay their bills.

Upvote 0

dylenbrivera

Dylen Rivera
Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
✟7,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Encounter: You encounter someone who is worried about being able to pay their bills.
Appropriate Scriptures:

Genesis 22:6-8
"Abraham took the wood for the burnt offering and placed it on his son Isaac, and he himself carried the fire and the knife. As the two of them went on together, 7Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, “Father?”

“Yes, my son?” Abraham replied.

“The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?”

8Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two of them went on together."

Matthew 6:26
"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

New Encounter: You encounter a stranger, what does the scripture say pertaining to strangers?

Upvote 0