Script Help?

BBrenton

Feb 2, 2006
✟144.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Anyone in need of help getting ideas together, formatting or would just like an outsider critique, PM me.

I'd love to help and I hang out at a lot of other screenwriters areas (as a writer myself)... but alas there are no other Christians. :eek:

If anyone is new to it and looking for help. I'd be glad to be there, brethern to brethern.

Elle_For_Short

Feb 6, 2006
California
✟738.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
HEY!!! O.K. I am only 18, but I have always wanted to write. When I was i high school I was in drama and my favorite part was writing the scripts and having people including me perform whatever I had written and knowing what they are going to say next. I hope to be able to write screenplays. One thing I can say is you may be the only chrsitna you know with all those other screenwriters, but hey your the light among darkness. Bring light to them!!!:)

Upvote 0

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Definitely not the only one!!! I thought I was the only one for awhile, but I've met some very fasinating people in the CF here...many of them writers of both script and novel.

What I've found really cool is that everyone seems to have their own way of writing. No two formulas are the same. Of course when you present a script or manuscript it needs to be in a certain format, but the ways to arrive at that completed format could possibly be endless.

Good to know you all. I hope there is a rebirth of the screenwriters forum happening! :D

Upvote 0