Screenwriting

wtrailer

May 1, 2011
✟9,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been writing screenplays for over a decade. I've written four features so far. Last year I landed a Hollywood agent for the first time ever. She solicited 2 of my screenplays to film studios but neither were sold. It was very interesting to read the comments made in the studio's rejection emails. The agent and I parted ways and I would very much like to get back on track with a new agent. It's a lot of work and a lot of letter writing but if just one screenplay sold it would be completely worth it. Any other writers or perhaps agents out there? :)

WT

H

Hahner Reid

I've been writing screenplays for over a decade. I've written four features so far. Last year I landed a Hollywood agent for the first time ever. She solicited 2 of my screenplays to film studios but neither were sold. It was very interesting to read the comments made in the studio's rejection emails. The agent and I parted ways and I would very much like to get back on track with a new agent. It's a lot of work and a lot of letter writing but if just one screenplay sold it would be completely worth it. Any other writers or perhaps agents out there? :)

WT

Wow! How cool is that? That's amazing. :thumbsup:
We are going to be starting the screenwriting to take my book to the screen. I love hearing about others who do this.

Upvote 0