• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Scientist gives lecture on effects of Covid vaccine.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Jeshu, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Yeshua HaDerekh

Yeshua HaDerekh Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it

+2,852
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    What I never agreed with was the timing of the 2nd shot. Immune response is highest at about 28 days, right when they want you to get the 2nd shot...overkill IMO, that is where you might get problems. A booster at 6 month would be much better IMO and that has been proven more effective.

2. honey badger

honey badger i am

+431
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    the injections you are referring to are not vaccines ...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Yeshua HaDerekh

+2,852
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Why do you think that? The immune response will still be the same, against the spike G protein...instead of the vaccine using the virus mRNA to make your body make the spike G protein, whole deactivated virus vaccines will have that in the vaccine already,

4. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints! Supporter

+5,683
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    That is true about the vaccine method, generally.
    New ones can have
    • delayed side effects,
    • be fine for most people but not those with unknown/pre-existing conditions or
    • conflict with one's medications (in unexpected ways), etc.

5. Sabertooth

+5,683
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
  6. Yeshua HaDerekh

+2,852
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    I do not believe that is true, otherwise we would not have the different flu variants changing in the flu vaccines every year. Whatever covid species they will use in that shot will only be the one type (alpha?) so it will be no different that any other vaccine for covid. What is great about the mRNA technology is they can quickly (just basically a change in a computer program) make a new vaccine with new variants in it. I know the Novavax covid vaccine is made in a very similar way to the currently produced flu vaccine.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  7. Sabertooth

+5,683
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    We'll see, but they are having a hard time with the Delta variant (as predicted).

8. Yeshua HaDerekh

+2,852
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    ALL covid vaccines will unless they specifically have the delta spike G protein in them. Covid vaccines are all protective against delta to a certain extent because all covid spike G proteins share similarities.

9. MMXX

MMXX Brian

+3,741
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I'm sorry to hear about your mom.

Did doctors trace your mother's heart problems to the vaccine?

Personally given my age and stuff already wrong with me, I decided getting the virus was more risky than getting the vaccine. My disabled 49 year old nephew had heart surgery a few years ago and has had a slew of other medical problems since birth. I just can't imagine my sister, who I'm sure has studied it thoroughly as a retired practitioner, would have wanted him vaccinated if she had found any danger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+7,434
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Not sure.

However it was very soon after she received her Covid vaccines that the trouble started.

She believes herself that she is safe from Covid now, and feels safe again, i didn't dare tell her that she might still get Covid and get sick from it. Like thousands do.

UPDATE: Is Pfizer Vaccine to Blame for Israel’s High COVID Infection Rate?

11. 1rreducibly Complex

1rreducibly Complex Newbie

+204
    Christian
    Single
    Illegal immigrants need COVID screening & vaccines more than native born americans do.

12. dqhall

dqhall Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,308
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    This shows me the Jehova’s Witnesses are spearheading an antivaccination campaign.

The truth is over 98% of the people who die of COVID were not vaccinated. The antivax campaigns got innocent people killed.
    Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated - AU/UGA Medical Partnership

Some classify the Jehova’s Witnesses as a cult.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Jeshu

+7,434
    Australia
    Christian
    Married

i don't think this video has anything to do with JWs, they just like it for it supports their view.

14. Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson Well-Known Member

+6,455
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    I have hear is said - cant quote - that quite a few commonly used medicines have the same cell tissue...

15. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+8,292
    Christian
    Married
    In truth, vaccines have been around since the 1500's.

From Wikipedia ... Smallpox - Wikipedia

"Inoculation for smallpox appears to have started in China around the 1500s.Europe adopted this practice from Asia in the first half of the 18th century. In 1796 Edward Jenner introduced the modern smallpox vaccine."

16. Jeshu

+7,434
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    i know that is true. Try to stay away from them

17. A_Thinker

+8,292
    Christian
    Married
    The spike protein is part of the COVID virus. It's how the MRNA vaccines prep the body to recognize COVID when it appears.

The spike protein itself is destroyed by the body's defenses soon after it is produced ...

18. A_Thinker

+8,292
    Christian
    Married
    Practically every disease process we face as humans (with the exception of cancer, age related illness, and auto-immune disease) ... has to do with something from outside the body entering the body.

But ... it is also how the body is sustained. Food from outside of the body ... must enter the body. Likewise, medicines (all based on God's creation) ... can be introduced into the body to stimulate healing ... or to fight disease.

19. Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson Well-Known Member

+6,455
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    One factor in this whole sad affair is that so many folks rely on information from the web and base their decisions on what they read without any way of being sure if they are reading facts.

For this reason it is all the more important to be hearing Him.

20. Sabertooth

+5,683
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List