Science PROVES the BIBLE is True

Hoghead1

Oct 27, 2015
✟8,968.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If I ever encountered a doctor who rejected the theory of evolution, I would seriously question his qualifications and competence.
Amen to that. Physicians are not to discriminate on the basis of race, religion, politics, or even criminal behavior. Oswald got equally good medical treatment at Parkland Hospital and probably treated by the same doctors as was Kennedy.

Upvote 0

Hoghead1

Oct 27, 2015
✟8,968.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If he told me he wasn't going to treat me unless I believe in evolution, I would tell him to take a hike.
That's a way-off fantasy about how physicians act. No physician is going to ask you a thing abut your beliefs or philosophy or the like.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No physician is going to ask you a thing abut your beliefs or philosophy or the like.
Good.

Then I won't be telling a physician to take a hike, will I?

Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Science PROVES the BIBLE is True this is the thread.
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat(food)". Genesis 1:29.
"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat(food) for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things". Genesis 9:3.
"For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him." Romans 14:2-3.

"For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God". Hebrews 6:7.
"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man." Psalm 104:12

Science-the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
In vitro studies are performed with microorganisms, cells or biological molecules outside their normal biological context. Colloquially called "test tube experiments", these studies in biology and its sub-disciplines have traditionally been done in test-tubes, flasks, petri dishes etc and since the onset of molecular biology involve techniques such as the so-called omics.

In vitro antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects of herbs against Propionibacterium acnes see the information at
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814609009650
And there are many other scientific studies with the use of herbs.

Science does prove that the Bible is true!

Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is an assertion.
Assertion-a positive statement or declaration, often without support or reason. Is that what you think about being married? Just wonder what your partner would have to say about that?
Matthew 19:4-6 states " And he(Jesus) answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he(Creator) which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain(two) shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefor God hath(has) joined together, let not man put asunder(to separate)".
Yes, marriage is a hallmark or institution of God! It's not an assertion, and you still did not answer the question-do you love someone? I know the answer or you would not be married! Do you really believe in God, your actions(being married) dictate that you do! It's okay, God loves you, brother.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I assume you utilize physicians for medical care?

If you were in serious need of medical intervention, would you want the physicians caring for you to rely on medical scientific knowledge from the 1930's, or would you want them to rely on the latest medical scientific knowledge to treat you?
With over 200,000 Americans dying each year by modern medical treatments. I would take the 1930's.

Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for at least recognising that we all belong of the ape family, it's a step in the right direction if nothing else.
Now if you could just do something about that mythical thing you would be well on the way to a full recovery.
Homo sapiens sapiens- that is like wise wise, for God created all men, not monkeys equal. Is a monkey as wise as you? Did I just ask that-WOW.

Upvote 0

SteveB28

May 14, 2015
✟21,415.00
Faith
Atheist
It's the only true evidence for earth's history.
Did you know that dinosaur's are in the Bible? Your house is built on shifting sands, mine is on a rock.

You boasted earlier about your intellect.

Are you going to reveal it to us any time soon?

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Assertion-a positive statement or declaration, often without support or reason. Is that what you think about being married? Just wonder what your partner would have to say about that?
Matthew 19:4-6 states " And he(Jesus) answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he(Creator) which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain(two) shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefor God hath(has) joined together, let not man put asunder(to separate)".
Yes, marriage is a hallmark or institution of God! It's not an assertion, and you still did not answer the question-do you love someone? I know the answer or you would not be married! Do you really believe in God, your actions(being married) dictate that you do! It's okay, God loves you, brother.
What are you going on about?
You seem to be having a conversation with yourself.
Carry on.

Upvote 0

SteveB28

May 14, 2015
✟21,415.00
Faith
Atheist
More than happy to. The definition in the dictionary will tell you that behemoth was probably the elephant or hippo(Behemoth is a beast mentioned in Job 40:15–24. Suggested identities range from a mythological creature to an elephant, hippopotamus, rhinoceros or buffalo). But the elephant or the hippo is not the largest(chief) creature that God created, it was/is the dinosaur. You will need to realize that an elephants or a hippos tail is not like a cedar tree, but the tail of a dinosaur is a long triangular shape, as the cedar tree grows. You will also need to realize that the King James Version of the Bible was printed in the year 1611, and the word dinosaur was not coined for another 130 years, or until the year 1841. In other words the word dinosaur did not exist when the King James Version of the Bible was printed. Job 40:15-19 " Behold(look-you can see it) now behemoth(dinosaur) which I made with thee; he eateth(eats) grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars if iron. He is chief(very large) of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him." The book of Job was written approximately 5500 years ago. Truth it will set you free.(1 Timothy 4:10).

"Stones"?? Dinosaurs were reptilian. Do reptiles have external testes?

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
With over 200,000 Americans dying each year by modern medical treatments. I would take the 1930's.

So you'd want to to die of Polio? That killed about 500,000 people per year. Science took care of that one for you ;-)

2.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robert Palase

May 9, 2016
UK
✟1,434.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Science PROVES the BIBLE is True this is the thread.
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat(food)". Genesis 1:29.
"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat(food) for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things". Genesis 9:3.
"For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him." Romans 14:2-3.

"For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God". Hebrews 6:7.
"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man." Psalm 104:12

Science-the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
In vitro studies are performed with microorganisms, cells or biological molecules outside their normal biological context. Colloquially called "test tube experiments", these studies in biology and its sub-disciplines have traditionally been done in test-tubes, flasks, petri dishes etc and since the onset of molecular biology involve techniques such as the so-called omics.

In vitro antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects of herbs against Propionibacterium acnes see the information at
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814609009650
And there are many other scientific studies with the use of herbs.

Science does prove that the Bible is true!
A God said nothing, men said it all, you believe in men not a God.

Reactions: SteveB28
Upvote 0

Robert Palase

May 9, 2016
UK
✟1,434.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Only because your biases blur the line.
I have no bias when it comes to religion because for me it's all ridiculous, you seem to be scratching around looking for a reason to believe, your poor brain must be doing cartwheels trying to cope with it all.

Upvote 0

In situ

in vivo veritas
May 20, 2013
Amsterdam
✟15,712.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
There is an overwhelming amount of rock solid science that proves the Bible is accurate and true.

And as usually you present claim after claim but no evidence. And as usually you ignore the scientific evidence that proves the bible wrong. But you are right in one thing, others (Christians included) which do not agree with you don't read and interpret the bible as you do. Those which do not share your view are more than justified and entitled to doubt what you say. Because in essence you claim to know who God is, which is no small claim, but an extraordinary claim, only made by extraordinary people.

Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟260,010.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If he told me he wasn't going to treat me unless I believe in evolution, I would tell him to take a hike.
Doctors are bound by the Hippocratic Oath, to help anyone, regardless of believe.
So no doctor will ask you to accept evolution before healing you (and if other wise:
RUN !)
Now another question: do you want to be cured or diagnosed by a pysician who does / does not accept the ToE?

Upvote 0