Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So basically I learned recently about the subconscious mind, and how when we do something repeatedly it forms a habit, and how we can use this to our advantage. Which got me thinking, "If the subconscious mind is capable of keeping me breathing even when i don't think about it, what could I accomplish if I mixed my Prayer Life with my Scientific ideals?"

According to the bible, God created everything he created for his glory, which is well and good and all, but did God create science? YES! When God created the human mind, and humanity it was in his image. We have a mind capable of so many things!

Which brings me to the end result. I am now capable of suggesting to my subconscious mind, and it brings me the results I ask for, meaning...I literally can do anything and have no limit. But more importantly, this means that I can control my subconscious, and it's full power.

Which leads me to think deeply about the connection between the God of the Holy Bible and Science itself.

When you pray, believe that you had received it and it shall be added unto you. A verse from the bible.

If you study the subconscious mind, and different things about it, you'll find out about the uses it has.

Basically, the placebo effect. Why does it work? Because we truly believe that what the doctor or professional is saying, and don't doubt it.

Coincidence? I think not.

I believe that God, when he created mankind gave us all the power we needed to survive. And through the sacrifice of Jesus and the life of Jesus on this Earth proves the connection between the mind and the one who created it.

I don't know, what do you all think. Is it just conjecture or something more? I've been training my mind and heart through prayer and mental exercise, and I was able to do something amazing, but even though it felt real, i'm not too sure what it was, or how to do it again or how I want to. Basically after 5 years of prayer, and obedience, I officially have the power I was talking about. I've even given it to another person too.

It's the power to absorb power from God, and use it how I see fit.

Anyway what do you all think about my discoveries? Two separate powers, the power of the mind and the power I got through prayer. Unfortunately, I have to make physical contact to share the latter, a fist bump or high five will do, but I'm pretty sure anyone can do the former.

Now I just have to figure out how to tap into the collective unconscious while awake. Oh well, I guess it won't be that long.

Reactions: Jeshu

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome on board in the renewal of your mind you found in Christ. However after the collective conscious you don't have to search, it already lives within you, it is the world attacking you in your faith and love for God! Getting rid of the collective conscious attacking and infiltrating now that is much harder. It is a mart impostor ruling this planet down here.

i found it was best joining up with The Spirit of truth in my love for God for then i always agree when wrong is wrong and take delight in righteousness and so many others things i will share in while i'm growing into His kingdom a believer and lover of God and His extended Family spiritually.

Blessings.

Romans 12:1-2
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Welcome on board in the renewal of your mind you found in Christ. However after the collective conscious you don't have to search, it already lives within you, it is the world attacking you in your faith and love for God! Getting rid of the collective conscious attacking and infiltrating now that is much harder. It is a mart impostor ruling this planet down here.

i found it was best joining up with The Spirit of truth in my love for God for then i always agree when wrong is wrong and take delight in righteousness and so many others things i will share in while i'm growing into His kingdom a believer and lover of God and His extended Family spiritually.

Blessings.

Romans 12:1-2
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Thanks for the verses! This advice is both edifying and sound. But what I meant by Collective Unconscious was basically the "Deep Mind" where all people are connected by the fact of humanity itself, though I will be wary of the Collective Conscious, as you have warned, thanks for everything! Peace be with you, Amen.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Rather than the power being self willed, how about just knowing , in your whole mind that God is a rewarder of those who commit all to seek Him?
I think you are moving into the God kind of Faith, as Jesus taught in Mark ch. Eleven.
There are no exclusions to asking and recieving.
The only hindrance is unforgivness.

Here is somthing from Johns Gospel:

John 15: 7. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 9. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Knowing by God's Word that all the promises of God are yes and amen , how can we doubt?

Keep going , my hope is that your Faith grows beyond measure.
By this you are living the life God willed for us.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Rather than the power being self willed, how about just knowing , in your whole mind that God is a rewarder of those who commit all to seek Him?
I think you are moving into the God kind of Faith, as Jesus taught in Mark ch. Eleven.
There are no exclusions to asking and recieving.
The only hindrance is unforgivness.

Here is somthing from Johns Gospel:

John 15: 7. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 9. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Knowing by God's Word that all the promises of God are yes and amen , how can we doubt?

Keep going , my hope is that your Faith grows beyond measure.
By this you are living the life God willed for us.

Wow! That seriously was really nice! Thank you! Yeah, it all started 5 years ago when I wrote down exactly what I wanted from God and seriously prayed for 5 years.

It was God who revealed to me the secrets of the mind, it had to be. I truly believed that God would do anything righteous for his obedient servants, i still do. Thanks, peace be with you, Amen.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It wasn't for my own gain though. There are people I am willing to protect with my life, and I didn't have the power to protect them. All truth be told, I wanted to be a hero, that God could use to save both lives and souls.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Basically, the placebo effect.
There is the power of suggestion and the power of positive thinking. This does take time though. My father was a physician for over 50 years. A lot of what he told people when they were sick was not to worry, this will run it's course and in a few weeks they will be fine.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There is the power of suggestion and the power of positive thinking. This does take time though. My father was a physician for over 50 years. A lot of what he told people when they were sick was not to worry, this will run it's course and in a few weeks they will be fine.

Took me five years of prayer and obedience to God, but yeah, that's the basics. Not the whole picture in my case, though. I can feel the power coursing through my veins, and have successfully transferred an exact copy of my power to another person.

Two different powers. Quite real, and if you wanted to experience yourself, all I would need to prove it is to give you a fist bump, and transfer part of my power to you.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Took me five years of prayer and obedience to God, but yeah, that's the basics. Not the whole picture in my case, though. I can feel the power coursing through my veins, and have successfully transferred an exact copy of my power to another person.

Two different powers. Quite real, and if you wanted to experience yourself, all I would need to prove it is to give you a fist bump, and transfer part of my power to you.
We have the resurrection power of God working in us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Well not to interrupt, but there is a mystic thought that came from a book The Secret.
What I believe is being said here is from Mark 11.
Translated Christ said have faith in God, other Greek studies show His meaning to have the God kind of Faith.
The passage of the Fig tree and what was said after that tell us that God's fait is unlimited.
If you have a tiny amount ,then it can move a mountain.
We are promised that what we say will come to pass and what we ask for also.
Our answered prayer is conditional on love, we must have forgiven others ,
Or how can a rightous God who forgave us honor our unforgivness.
If Christ dwells in you ,you will not ask a mis of God's will.
God is pleased by our Faith in Him, without Faith we cannot please Him.
Religion tends to brush by the Truth of God's Word, and we are taught that God is inconsistent in answering prayer.
What a lie.
It's always yes and amen from God when it comes to what He has promised us.
We know His promises from His living Word , as the Holy Spirit guides us in perfection of understanding.
We are told about the words we speak being blessings and curses.
It is serious to speak certain things that would bring on your demise.
To slander and speak curses is witchcraft and God is not any part of that.
Believers have far more authority over their own lives than most know.
We can bind and loose on earth and in Heaven.
We can walk in blessing or curse.
I have watched people speak curses over their life, and nothing ever gets better.
My self I confess I am blessed in Christ ,what more do I need want or desire?
You can live in persucation for a lifetime or a day, it is up to you.
God said light be when He began creation, the English translation say let there be light.
Big difference.
By saying let there be light that is God stating in a permissive idiom, as if He was asking.
No God said be and it was.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I personally believe, you will fail to grasp the knowalage of God without the Baptism or filling of the Holy Spirit.
God is a Spirit , those who worship him must worship in Spirit and Truth.
How can a man who looks at only the natural things of this World keep from being deceived?
God is not logical, He does not have to please our minds.
God is omniscient, our understanding simply does not matter in the natural.
When we are quickened in our Spirit by the outpouring of the Holy Spirit who is was and will be God forever, we begin to see God's Word in clarity, with Spirtual Wisdom not earthly logic.
We would never understand gravity, air, or anything else we cannot see or touch.
The wonderful thing about the Spirit is the power from can be seen in the natural , even if the Spirit cannot be seen.
Gravity, centrifugal force, wind all cannot be seen.
The power of these things can certainly be seen.
God restored our authority on earth that Adam gave up.
Christ reconciled man back to the Father, and now those in Christ are considered Sons of God.
Better yet we were made in God's image!
Wisdom is given freely to the sons of God.
It seems that the true power is manifested in people who have never been told it's not true.
Since the first century AD. Man has created a religon based on his understanding.
We have been conditioned to not believe what is evident in God's Word.
I detest when I hear someone say ( that's not for today)
I want to yell from a housetop WHEN DID GOD CHANGE IT?
Of course there are those who use circular logic and verses out of context to refute and quench the Holy Spirit.
Or they concide we do have him but He doesn't do much.
Yes they are the ones in second Timothy, who have a form of Godliness but deny the power there of.

Upvote 0