Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"The confusion that seems to cloud Sen. Chuck Schumer’s thinking starts to clear up if you understand classic Soviet principles."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/06/schumers_confusion.html

Wow America Tinker is like so unbiased

‘But in his narrow perspective, in which maintaining his and his party’s political power appears as an overriding value that trumps all other values, he does not seem to realize that he confuses things that the majority of the American people do not’

Must be true eh.

Upvote 0

Subdood

Jul 14, 2008
Cloud 8.95
✟44,468.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟186,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wow America Tinker is like so unbiased

‘But in his narrow perspective, in which maintaining his and his party’s political power appears as an overriding value that trumps all other values, he does not seem to realize that he confuses things that the majority of the American people do not’

Must be true eh.

Regardless of the source, it is true. :D

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟612,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Must be true eh.
Do you have something to refute their position with?......if so please post it.......

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟612,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Wow. The writers are obviously as mean-spirited
Maybe they learned it from Pelosi.....
iu

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"The confusion that seems to cloud Sen. Chuck Schumer’s thinking starts to clear up if you understand classic Soviet principles."

You know they're running on fumes when they fall back on Joe McCarthy. I have noticed the American Thinker frequently carries praise for Soviet propaganda tactics. Sometimes, as in this case, they even indulge in them.

Right-wing statists look a lot like Soviets, when you look at their behavior. It's how Putin transitioned seamlessly from a Communist to a right-wing dictator. Just changed the label.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe they learned it from Pelosi....

Tearing a piece of paper isn't mean-spirited. Taking away necessary medical care for a critically-ill nephew, to get back at his parents is mean-spirited.

Calling fallen American soldiers "suckers" and "losers" is mean-spirited.

Of course, there are probably some snowflakes who were just crushed by Pelosi's action. I saw a video with some guy upset about Britney Spears or something. We'll always have them, I guess.

Upvote 0

iarwain

Feb 13, 2009
✟104,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You know they're running on fumes when they fall back on Joe McCarthy. I have noticed the American Thinker frequently carries praise for Soviet propaganda tactics.
And the mainstream media, social media, and corporations sell the leftist propaganda, so there you go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And the mainstream media, social media, and corporations sell the leftist propaganda, so there you go.

Sorry, conspiracy theories never did much for me. I'm just noting the common tactics used by Soviet press sources and by American Thinker. Extremists are pretty much all alike, I think.

"Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks."

Worker's World (communist)
"These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. "

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check

Last edited:
Upvote 0