FAISAL ^^

Aug 12, 2009
✟15,354.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
200981214597260734_2.jpg

Adopted the former world champion Michael Schumacher on Wednesday after falling on the decision to return to the tracks that "living the most difficult moment in his career."

Schumacher said in a press conference in Geneva, "it is difficult moment in my career, and I think now I will do in the future. Speculation in Formula One and that is natural, but the reality is I'm very disappointed because I could not do what I want. That's what I feel now," .

Schumacher has been dropped on Tuesday the decision to return to the tracks, where he was supposed to be a substitute for Brazilian Ferrari driver Felipe Massa, who suffered a violent incident at the Circuit Hengarureng in the last race in Hungary, but the sense of 7 times world champion, the pain forced him to abandon the idea of return.

The Schumacher (40 years), who works as an advisor to Ferrari in a motorcycle accident last February, said his doctor Johannes Bill, "the consequences of the accident was the worst faced by Michael in his career."

The German driver suffered fractures at the bottom of the head and cervical vertebrae and a rib during the incident.

Schumacher explained that he regrets is that the rest of his body weight and responded to the demands of driving a car quickly and that he has maintained his weight and said, "and the entry drive is normal they did not face any problems adapting to restore only the pain. If it was simple it was possible to take the medication, but It was so powerful that you become incapable of leadership. "

He said that his accident was estimated that "believes in the extent and admitted that Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo was a reason to persuade him to return to the tracks.

For his part, Bill did not deny the possibility of full recovery, but I considered that it may take 18 months.

It was announced that the Ferrari test driver in the Brazilian team, Luca Badoer will be an alternative to Massa in the European Grand Prize to be held in Valencia, Spain on 23 August.

...​