Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am starting school in 2 days, or I should say a day and a half. I start school on January 3rd. I am so excited about this, and I am also very nervous about this at the very same time. I have social anxiety disorder, and being in a classroom with different people scares me a little bit. But I am excited of learning new skills.

Could you pray for me? Pray that I stay focus on my studies?

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear God

Please help our good friend and your son, Jesse, to feel your ever loving presence when he is at school. Fill Him with the knowledge of your peace and the love you have for him. Help Jesse to concentrate and to focus, and to be able to grasp new meanings at school.

Help him to find the courage to ask any needed questions and to feel safe and comfortable, knowing that you hold him in the palm of your hand.

In Jesus Name we pray

Amen

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I am starting school in 2 days, or I should say a day and a half. I start school on January 3rd. I am so excited about this, and I am also very nervous about this at the very same time. I have social anxiety disorder, and being in a classroom with different people scares me a little bit. But I am excited of learning new skills.

Could you pray for me? Pray that I stay focus on my studies?
Amen. God bless :).

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, lead and teach this one how to be both focused on You and his studies at the same time. May he grow in You to the point of excelling socially, and overcoming fear, walking in the confidence You produce within him, in light of knowing of Your presence, love, and purpose for his life. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I agree with the prayers of my fellow posters above. I ask that you will give Jesse great enthusiasm and understanding in his studies that he might excel in them. Keep his mind sharp and his memory solid. Give him great success by Your power and let him acknowledge You in all his ways. Let him be aware that You are with him in class and as he studies. I pray that You might even raise up a Christian study partner that will be a benefit to both of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums