Senior Veteran
Apr 8, 2007
✟12,631.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm really thrilled.

But I'm also :( Something really terrible is going on. I submitted my english essay on Grendel and the teacher is accusing my of cheating. I listed all my in text citations and where they came from. I did list a few other sources (books) just because the content matched my essay. Well those books I did not cite in my essay, because I didn't use information out of them. I have to go to the bookstore and get the books. The teacher is already claiming it is academic dishonesty. no way! I worked really hard on it. :(

Upvote 0

bfluid

HE suffered greatly, ...for His chosen few.
Feb 26, 2006
Ga
Visit site
✟17,021.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm really thrilled.

But I'm also :( Something really terrible is going on. I submitted my english essay on Grendel and the teacher is accusing my of cheating. I listed all my in text citations and where they came from. I did list a few other sources (books) just because the content matched my essay. Well those books I did not cite in my essay, because I didn't use information out of them. I have to go to the bookstore and get the books. The teacher is already claiming it is academic dishonesty. no way! I worked really hard on it. :(
That really stink :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.