Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
One person is no different than 10,000 people when it comes to defining the left or right. If you want to judge over a hundred million Democrats by a small percentile then the same must be done to the right as it pertains to the KKK, Neo-Nazis, etc...

We're talking about boycotts. One person has much less effect than 10,000.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We're talking about boycotts. One person has much less effect than 10,000.
If you classify the boycotts as being "the left" then the must also classify the right as being Neo-Nazi, of which there are thousands. It should be classified properly, as being the LGBT activists, not the Left.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you classify the boycotts as being "the left" then the must also classify the right as being Neo-Nazi, of which there are thousands. It should be classified properly, as being the LGBT activists, not the Left.

One way to figure out which side is wanting these boycotts is to look at their reason.

Look at it this way:
Which side is the one that supports traditional family values, Christian holiday celebrations, churches, national security, one man/one woman marriage, free speech, right to life, gun rights?

Which side is the one that supports the opposite of these things?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

LGBT is a major democrat party platform. If you vote left you're voting for LGBT. Let's be real.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
One way to figure out which side is wanting these boycotts is to look at their reason.

Look at it this way:
Which side is the one that supports traditional family values, Christian holiday celebrations, churches, national security, one man/one woman marriage, free speech?

Which side is the one that supports the opposite of these things?
. The left !
Support for Traditional family values of having stable non abusive families for children -The left . Support for Stable marriages for anyone who wants to get legally married - the left . Support for Churches including non Christian or atheist meeting places - the left ! National security that doesn’t abuse racial or religious minorities - the left again! The right seems to thsink that civil rights are only for a select few and I think that’s disgusting. I remember the 1950s and my parents lived thru the 1920s - no thanks

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
. The left !
Support for Traditional family values of having stable non abusive families for children -The left . Support for Stable marriages for anyone who wants to get legally married - the left . Support for Churches including non Christian or atheist meeting places - the left ! National security that doesn’t abuse racial or religious minorities - the left again! The right seems to thsink that civil rights are only for a select few and I think that’s disgusting. I remember the 1950s and my parents lived thru the 1920s - no thanks

The Left supports traditional marriage--or a perversion of it?
What you call "legally married" didn't exist until perverted by the Left.
Why did you change "churches" to non-christian meeting places? Necessary to change the question I asked you in order to claim it's the left that supports it?
As for National security, I noticed you had to qualify race (big surprise!)

How about answering my questions without changing the questions? Oh yeah, that's something else the Left is good at--perverting issues and twisting words to fit their own narrative.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Look at it this way:
Which side is the one that supports traditional family values, Christian holiday celebrations, churches, national security, one man/one woman marriage, free speech, right to life, gun rights?
Both Democrats and Republicans.
QUOTE="Aldebaran, post: 73456932, member: 251418"]
Which side is the one that supports the opposite of these things?[/QUOTE]
Both.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
LGBT is a major democrat party platform. If you vote left you're voting for LGBT. Let's be real.
The Klan and Neo-Nazis both support Republican party platform. If you vote right, you're supporting both of these.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Klan and Neo-Nazis both support Republican party platform. If you vote right, you're supporting both of these.

Abortion activists support the democrat party. If you vote democrat, you support killing babies. See how that works?

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Abortion activists support the democrat party. If you vote democrat, you support killing babies. See how that works?
Yes, if you include the left or right to pertain to all issues across the political spectrum. Of course, I'm not the one doing that. Those that think that everyone on the left support every issue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, if you include the left or right to pertain to all issues across the political spectrum. Of course, I'm not the one doing that. Those that think that everyone on the left support every issue.

Maybe not everyone, but it's generally the case. If a person supports abortion, gay marriage, legalizing illegal drugs, open borders, and thinks all guns should be banned, then at least 95 times out of 100, they're going to also be someone who votes for democrats and will support agendas of that side (left) of the political spectrum.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Maybe not everyone, but it's generally the case. If a person supports abortion, gay marriage, legalizing illegal drugs, open borders, and thinks all guns should be banned, then at least 95 times out of 100, they're going to also be someone who votes for democrats and will support agendas of that side (left) of the political spectrum.
First off, where do you get the idea that this is true? Have you heard of the Right to Life Democrats? Do you know that most Democrats support gun rights? The Conservative Supreme Court struck down anti gay marriage laws. Opens borders is an invention of the right.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
First off, where do you get the idea that this is true? Have you heard of the Right to Life Democrats? Do you know that most Democrats support gun rights? The Conservative Supreme Court struck down anti gay marriage laws. Opens borders is an invention of the right.

I get it from experience. There may be democrats who are for right to life, but as I already said, they are NOT the majority. Which presidents have enacted or attempted to enact stricter gun laws? Clinton and Obama or Trump and Bush? Same question can be applied to the makeup of Congress.

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The school doesn't want Chick -fil-A , and Chick-fil-A definitely doesn't need them.
I personally have ate there dozens of times at various locations and never , ever had a problem.
Great food and awesome service.
I also think it is great that they are closed on Sundays so workers can go to church if they so choose and spend time with family.

From my observation God has clearly blessed Chick-fil-A and rightly so.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
. The left !

Majority of people support what you are talking about, and that includes left or right. Why would anyone support abusive families with children for example?? The country has always had rights for Non Christian places of worship - it's in our constitution. The GOP is the one that supported the civil rights, and you will always have nuts that don't. You will find them on either side of the aisle. Until recently when everyone decided that is was the COOL thing to do to place everyone in a box? It was no- brainer. Not today sadly.

As far as Chick a fil? You will find more people on the left - as the term is used - that support a boycott of that restaurant. Yet, you also have plenty on the left that feel the boycott - and the reasons for it - are ridiculous too. It's more like the extreme progressive left if we must use labels today that tend to support boycotts of this fashion, because they are unaware - or don't care - about the liberals of the past viewpoints. Most liberals once upon a time were open minded enough to respect both the owners belief system under certain circumstances, and also the LBGT communities.

Today? You have people that have completely loss their minds on both sides. No one right or left would for example support Nazi's and KKK. It's really stupid to think they would if they vote GOP. It's the box thing again. Most people on the left that I know? Are open minded enough to realize that the boycott on Chick-fil-a is also just as stupid.

If people would calm down, and use their NUT that God gave them? These lines in the sand, boxes, and dividing line would be seen for what they are. People aren't monolithic. They are human.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I get it from experience. There may be democrats who are for right to life, but as I already said, they are NOT the majority. Which presidents have enacted or attempted to enact stricter gun laws? Clinton and Obama or Trump and Bush? Same question can be applied to the makeup of Congress.
Boy, you sure changed what you claimed earlier quickly. Lol Not sure about Clinton but Obama didn't enact any. He was for keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, mentally ill people and terrorists but Republicans want all of these to own every gun they wish to own.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh yeah. Clinton's assault weapons ban. Reagan and Ford sent letters urging law makers to pass that bill. I guess they are the left.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Boy, you sure changed what you claimed earlier quickly. Lol Not sure about Clinton but Obama didn't enact any. He was for keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, mentally ill people and terrorists but Republicans want all of these to own every gun they wish to own.

I've never heard any Republican say they want criminals, mentally ill people and terrorists to have guns at all. Could you post a link to any of them that shows this? Can you even show me an NRA ad or posting that claims this?

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've never heard any Republican say they want criminals, mentally ill people and terrorists to have guns at all. Could you post a link to any of them that shows this? Can you even show me an NRA ad or posting that claims this?
If you want no guns restriction, you give criminals the same guns you give honest gun owners.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you want no guns restriction, you give criminals the same guns you give honest gun owners.

There are plenty of gun restrictions. Try buying one sometime and you'll go through a process. Then to own it, you have to abide by a number of other laws as to where it can be kept, when and where it can be carried, when and where it can be used, and how. Here's a link to some of California's laws, which are state laws alone. California | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence Local laws may vary. There's also Federal laws on top of that. Other states have their own laws and can be found on the same website.

Upvote 0