• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

schizoaffective CEH alcoholism

jaxis

Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2016
Michigan
✟53,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well CEH stands for closed eye hallucinations does any one else have these happen to them I do? I have had over a thousand and they make me very delusional. I wish they would go away I've prayed for it many times but it's just getting stable for me because I don't let them bother me. I am an alcoholic and struggle to ever stay sober why the nights I hallucinate alcohol will stop it. And I really want to quit drinking but half the time or more I'm delusional manic psychosis or real bad anxiety or depression. John 4:16

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have a Satanic issue with a medical name. Pray to Christ for help, victory, patience, safety, deliverance, and strength. God be merciful to you and grant you grace and help. It's Satanic, friend. Get off the booze, begin to ask the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for help and perseverance. God loves you, so much! You are precious to Him. Satan stinks. He's a liar and a murderer and a thief. Tell him to blow off in Jesus' Name, and come close to the Holy Trinity in prayer.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well CEH stands for closed eye hallucinations does any one else have these happen to them I do? I have had over a thousand and they make me very delusional. I wish they would go away I've prayed for it many times but it's just getting stable for me because I don't let them bother me. I am an alcoholic and struggle to ever stay sober why the nights I hallucinate alcohol will stop it. And I really want to quit drinking but half the time or more I'm delusional manic psychosis or real bad anxiety or depression. John 4:16

:heart: (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I have anxiety and I'm alcoholic too I think.
Anyway, only thing I try to do is to get to bed at a reasonable hour. Don't beat yourself up about it.

:heart: (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

mcarmichael

Novice
Sep 8, 2014
✟56,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have a Satanic issue with a medical name. Pray to Christ for help, victory, patience, safety, deliverance, and strength. God be merciful to you and grant you grace and help. It's Satanic, friend. Get off the booze, begin to ask the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for help and perseverance. God loves you, so much! You are precious to Him. Satan stinks. He's a liar and a murderer and a thief. Tell him to blow off in Jesus' Name, and come close to the Holy Trinity in prayer.
I'm not sure that that's solid medical advice. I thought I was pretty extreme, too. I like 1 Enoch, for example, but I would never recommend that a pschizoaffective person abrubtly alter their daily routine on that basis.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure that that's solid medical advice. I thought I was pretty extreme, too. I like 1 Enoch, for example, but I would never recommend that a pschizoaffective person abrubtly alter their daily routine on that basis.

A huge part of a wider issue is, that we've started treating psycho-spiritual problems as though they are an immutable, integrated, vital part of who we are, like an attached and fully functioning internal organ. Or that our psychological states are as much a part of our physical being as, say, blindness, paralysis, having a limb missing, or being born with two livers would be.

These are psycho-spiritual states of mind. They're essentially Satanic, and the condition of our soul effects how our body works, hence things like physical pain, cramping, headaches, nausea, heart palpitations, and weakness that often accompany mental health issues.

Imho if someone is suffering spiritually and physically, curbing alcohol consumption is a great place to start. But you need something to fill the gap caused by less alcohol. Christ is the ultimate answer, generally and practically. And though addictions are horrible, He can help people break free of them. And He does.

Upvote 0