Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You can say we were never angels, never will be all you want, but until you get to the other side, you simply will not know for sure what the makeup of heaven and angels and spirits etc. is.

For us to say that we were spirits created by God and we were the sons of God mentioned in the OT Job scriptures is just as reasonable as anything you can come up with or any church can come up with.

I have given you many scriptures that tell us that we are the 'children of God'. I will not give them to you again, but understand the OT and the NT support our position of a pre-earth spirit life.

Whether we were part of the angels or not does not matter, but I say we were part of that group, but fashioned after the image of God, who prepared the earth for us.

You can say that we existed before being born all you want---nothing in scripture says it and no one in the Christian Church ever believed that before JS began his storytelling. They bible never says any other group was made in the image of God, only us. A false God, Holy Spirit and Son can not save you---it is a little late to find out the truth after you have been lost for following a false god. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. All the scriptures you have given do not in any way make your point, so, no---you need not repeat them. No man, who "became" god will ever save anyone for no man can become God. Our God always was, our God has no grandfather, either, not to mention has no wives.

• Agree
Reactions: BigDaddy4
Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
You can say that we existed before being born all you want---nothing in scripture says it and no one in the Christian Church ever believed that before JS began his storytelling. They bible never says any other group was made in the image of God, only us. A false God, Holy Spirit and Son can not save you---it is a little late to find out the truth after you have been lost for following a false god. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. All the scriptures you have given do not in any way make your point, so, no---you need not repeat them. No man, who "became" god will ever save anyone for no man can become God. Our God always was, our God has no grandfather, either, not to mention has no wives.
Better to say we agree to disagree again.

• Winner
Reactions: Daniel Marsh
Upvote 0