US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm praying that He lets you know just how safe and healing His arms are. As it is written, we can run to Him and be safe. He really DOES do what this verse says.

4bc5073a48f6f38fef248d4ad59676fd--favorite-bible-verses-favorite-quotes.jpg
Thank you so much for your words. I will run into his arms so I can feel just how safe and protective they are. I needed these words today. It was hard day. I believe that he will do what the verse says.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you so much for your words. I will run into his arms so I can feel just how safe and protective they are. I needed these words today. It was hard day. I believe that he will do what the verse says.

He surely will. He is a GOOD Shepherd. GOOD Shepherds protect their sheep from all that would do or attempt, to do them harm.

8b27875ed57e7295295360af54cfecfb.jpg

Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They're precious reminders that God loves us soooo much and that He really does watch over us, and protect and defend us.
It is a beautiful song Brinny and it does remind me of Gods love. I am glad God is a protector and defender. I need him.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It is a beautiful song Brinny and it does remind me of Gods love. I am glad God is a protector and defender. I need him.

Yes He is. That's one of the reasons i love Him so much.

This song is about not worrying and His peace that He fills us with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, the Holy Spirit is. :) I am grateful for the Holy Spirit. Thank you for this song as well :)

Once when i was in the hospital, they had cable, a Christian channel that played worship and praise songs 24x7 as well as short messages of God's goodness. All i could do was lay there and just absorb it. I realized later that God was ministering to me with those songs and filling my heart, mind, and spirit with His goodness and His loving kindness and tender mercies.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Once when i was in the hospital, they had cable, a Christian channel that played worship and praise songs 24x7 as well as short messages of God's goodness. All i could do was lay there and just absorb it. I realized later that God was ministering to me with those songs and filling my heart, mind, and spirit with His goodness and His loving kindness and tender mercies.

Brinny that is beautiful. I am glad that the Christian channel played in your hospital room. The songs you are sharing with me are wonderful :)

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Brinny that is beautiful. I am glad that the Christian channel played in your hospital room. The songs you are sharing with me are wonderful :)

During that time, i nearly died, and i SHOULD have. But i prayed to God, as His daughter (it's the first time i ever did that) to multiply the white blood cell count, and the next morning they were normal. The hospital staff were shocked.

And know what else? During that time i had no insurance at all, and the hospital staff found a foundation to pay the ENTIRE bill. I didn't owe a cent.

Guess what the name of the hospital was?

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
During that time, i nearly died, and i SHOULD have. But i prayed to God, as His daughter (it's the first time i ever did that) to multiply the white blood cell count, and the next morning they were normal. The hospital staff were shocked.

And know what else? During that time i had no insurance at all, and the hospital staff found a foundation to pay the ENTIRE bill. I didn't owe a cent.

Guess what the name of the hospital was?
Wow Brinny. I am so glad you survived your sickness and that a foundation was able to cover the entire bill. What was the name of the hospital?

Upvote 0