listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This thread is for those of us who can not stay on topic about anything. One can run with anything on this thread. It does not have to relate to or contain content of a quoted post one may be quoting. It may or may not have content from another post in the thread.

Now should I pick some thing to derail or avoid dealing with? Or can someone please derail what I have already said?

ChristianT

Newbie Orthodox
Nov 4, 2011
Somewhere in God's Creation.
✟17,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This thread is for those of us who can not stay on topic about anything. One can run with anything on this thread. It does not have to relate to or contain content of a quoted post one may be quoting. It may or may not have content from another post in the thread.

Now should I pick some thing to derail or avoid dealing with? Or can someone please derail what I have already said?

My biggest dream is to be a youth pastor one day. :so happy:

If God's willing, I would definitely do anything should he guide me in a different direction! :)

Upvote 0

ChristianT

Newbie Orthodox
Nov 4, 2011
✟17,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Matthew 5:13 (NIV) said:
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It's no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

I believe this is directed to the main disciples Jesus had, but applicable to the true, committed disciples of current day. What do you think?

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Wouldn't this be more appropriate in the Relaxation/Games/ sub forums? Just wondering' :idea:
I have been a lurker for a long time. I have noticed several complaints about being on topic. So I thought it would be nice to provide a thread where one did not have to be on topic. I see threads derailed from the second post.

People seem to love complaining. Is it just our rebelious nature? I do think that is some of what I see happening here at CF. Do not worry the same happens everywhere else, too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

christianmomof3

pursuing Christ
Apr 12, 2005
in Christ
✟25,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
De trains run on de rails.
And you know, even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
And then, if it is really hot and you have been run over and are on the hot train rails - probably, you would cook - or something.

I would like to be the first to refuse to participate.
isn't that an oxymoronic statement?

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I wonder if there is a difference between Christians and jerks. Is there?
That is like asking if there a difference between atheists and morons

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

B-74

Jan 23, 2012
USA
✟2,637.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
That is like asking if there a difference between atheists and morons

Not all jerks are atheists. Jesus knew this. I have no comment on morons.

Mt 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Upvote 0

ChristianT

Newbie Orthodox
Nov 4, 2011
✟17,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
listed said:
I wonder if there is a difference between Christians and jerks. Is there?

Yeah. jerks are an interfaith personality type, while Christians (usually) are people who adhere to a specific belief system. :sweetdream: good night!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not all jerks are atheists. Jesus knew this. I have no comment on morons.
Guess we could make a thread on that ehehe

Matthew 5:22 "But I say to ye that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment.
And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council.
But whoever says, 'thou fool/mwre <3474>!' shall be in danger of the gehenna of the fire.

3474. moros mo-ros' probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:--fool(-ish, X -ishness).

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

B-74

Jan 23, 2012
USA
✟2,637.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Guess we could make a thread on that ehehe

Matthew 5:22 "But I say to ye that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment.
And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council.
But whoever says, 'thou fool/mwre <3474>!' shall be in danger of the gehenna of the fire.

3474. moros mo-ros' probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:--fool(-ish, X -ishness).

images

I'm a Christian that has been know to be a jerk at times.

Upvote 0