The Hands and Feet of God
May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So I will give 100 blessings to whoever can create the best saxophone icon for me. An icon is 96 pixels by 96 pixels and you need to be able to read the text clearly. I would really like the phrase "Don't play the saxophone. Let it play you." clearly on it somewhere as well as a picture of an alto or tenor sax. I made one for an example but it's not very good. this is it:
eqpjkh.png

but it's not very clear......if there are several that i like I will give 100 blessings to each one I use for anything! Also, if you can find another cool saxophone saying please use it too......whatever you want. I would also like a graphic of my name "Tiffany" with some saxophones by it or around it.....be creative and I'll reward anything submitted with at least 10 blessings!

Thanks so much guys-good luck!

-Tiffany-

Linx

Oct 2, 2005
Right here...
✟8,487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks to Hisbygrace, I was able to put this together. That was a great picture...thank you! :clap: Here are two options for you...the transitions are a bit different.

So, let me know if I can change anything.

Saxophone1.gif

Saxophone2.gif

Linx :wave:

PS-I forgot about it being 96x96. I posted the right sizes on the next page. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums