Saw music video, I think I don’t love god anymore....

Mike1234#

Apr 14, 2021
New York
✟7,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Kinda worried, figuring this is the best place to get some help/answers.
Yesterday I was hanging out with a (gay) friend and he showed me a music video with satan in it. I think the song was called call me by your name or something. Anyway, so after seeing the video I began to feel attracted to my friend. Desperately wanted to kiss him. I ignored my unfaithful urge, and went home, but last night I began to stop believing in God a bit. Does anyone know why I feel so intensely attracted to my friend, and why I think I have stopped loving Him?

• Prayers
Reactions: tryphena rose

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kinda worried, figuring this is the best place to get some help/answers.
Yesterday I was hanging out with a (gay) friend and he showed me a music video with satan in it. I think the song was called call me by your name or something. Anyway, so after seeing the video I began to feel attracted to my friend. Desperately wanted to kiss him. I ignored my unfaithful urge, and went home, but last night I began to stop believing in God a bit. Does anyone know why I feel so intensely attracted to my friend, and why I think I have stopped loving Him?
Let me ask you first brother, are you saved? Have you been born-again? Have you accepted Jesus into your heart, to rule as Lord and Savior over your life? If you are, then please continue to hear my advice.

I knew right away the moment I heard about this video and I read a few lyrics that this song is very demonic. Lil Nas X has very clearly given himself over to Satan and I'm positive that there are demons and principalities over this song that are being released into the world. I could feel it when I heard of it and your post has affirmed this for me. I did not watch the video because I knew the demonic powers that were over it.

I don't say this to scare you, but I warn you that Demons are very real and I have an experience first hand with demons being cast out of me. Only in the name of Christ did they come out, because He is the Truth and this spiritual war we are in is very real. Satan and his demons hate you and want you to burn with them in the lake of fire so they will try to get you to doubt God, to even hate God because they seek to destroy you.

Right now brother you need to pray and draw near to God. Repent for all of your sins and ask for God to cleanse you from what you have watched and allowed into yourself. Command those demons to leave you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. They have no power against the name of Christ as Jesus Himself said "Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven." Luke 10:20 They are subject to us only because the power rests in Christ alone.

As an example, I would say something like this, "The demons that are trying to influence me and deceive me from the video I watched yesterday, must leave now in the name of Jesus Christ. You have no place here as I am a child of God and will not be deceived by you. You will not trick me into hating my God, you will not deceive me with homosexual feelings, you must go. I rebuke all powers and principalities that may have attached themselves to me, in Jesus name. You have no power over Jesus and I call you out for the demonic entities that you are. Your time is short and the lake of fire awaits you. Leave this place, forget this place, you will not torment me. In Jesus name, amen."

Know that you may be attacked spiritually if you call out demons like this. If you do, continue to persevere in Christ. Use scripture, keep the Bible open in your room, pray to God continuously. Remember, even satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness. After some time, satan left him because he could not deceive him. I think this is a perfect example for us believers fighting this battle.

Pray for your friend too and tell him the truth. Tell him he needs to repent and turn from his lifestyle of sin. And if he continues in sin, I would suggest no longer being friends with him as that is clearly a bad influence on you.

Really and truly, I am praying for you both.

Upvote 0

Mike1234#

Apr 14, 2021
New York
✟7,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let me ask you first brother, are you saved? Have you been born-again? Have you accepted Jesus into your heart, to rule as Lord and Savior over your life? If you are, then please continue to hear my advice.

I knew right away the moment I heard about this video and I read a few lyrics that this song is very demonic. Lil Nas X has very clearly given himself over to Satan and I'm positive that there are demons and principalities over this song that are being released into the world. I could feel it when I heard of it and your post has affirmed this for me. I did not watch the video because I knew the demonic powers that were over it.

I don't say this to scare you, but I warn you that Demons are very real and I have an experience first hand with demons being cast out of me. Only in the name of Christ did they come out, because He is the Truth and this spiritual war we are in is very real. Satan and his demons hate you and want you to burn with them in the lake of fire so they will try to get you to doubt God, to even hate God because they seek to destroy you.

Right now brother you need to pray and draw near to God. Repent for all of your sins and ask for God to cleanse you from what you have watched and allowed into yourself. Command those demons to leave you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. They have no power against the name of Christ as Jesus Himself said "Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven." Luke 10:20 They are subject to us only because the power rests in Christ alone.

As an example, I would say something like this, "The demons that are trying to influence me and deceive me from the video I watched yesterday, must leave now in the name of Jesus Christ. You have no place here as I am a child of God and will not be deceived by you. You will not trick me into hating my God, you will not deceive me with homosexual feelings, you must go. I rebuke all powers and principalities that may have attached themselves to me, in Jesus name. You have no power over Jesus and I call you out for the demonic entities that you are. Your time is short and the lake of fire awaits you. Leave this place, forget this place, you will not torment me. In Jesus name, amen."

Know that you may be attacked spiritually if you call out demons like this. If you do, continue to persevere in Christ. Use scripture, keep the Bible open in your room, pray to God continuously. Remember, even satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness. After some time, satan left him because he could not deceive him. I think this is a perfect example for us believers fighting this battle.

Pray for your friend too and tell him the truth. Tell him he needs to repent and turn from his lifestyle of sin. And if he continues in sin, I would suggest no longer being friends with him as that is clearly a bad influence on you.

Really and truly, I am praying for you both.
Many thanks. God Bless.

Upvote 0